This product worked for me!!!

Posted by Reviewer1775128 on Aug 06, 2010

As I turned 50, I noticed that all my tiny hairs around my hairline disappeared. I've read about this product on line and decided to give it try...I was totally amazed!!! Within a couple of weeks, my hair was growing back!!! The bonus, which the product does not advertise, is the "hormonal balance" herbs....I noticed within a couple of days of taking, how fantastic I felt, how much better I feel, much happier! I am sold on this product and HIGHLY recommend it!! Ridge Crest Herbals, do not stop making this product!!! It is fantastic for us women over 50!! Thank you!!

Hair Revive

Posted by Reviewer1958984 on Feb 06, 2008

I had been losing my hair at an incredible rate which was disturbing to me, and by the recommendation of my Dr.'s office I tried Hair Revive. Within 2-3 weeks my hair has stopped falling out so vehemently, and I am so elated about this. I am still waiting for it to grow back in, but have confidence that this product has helped me so far.

Best Hair Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Nov 15, 2009

I started using this product about 3 years ago and plan to take it for the rest of my life. It made a huge difference in my hair. My husband was always after me to let my hair grow long but it was so thin and scraggly. After taking these for a couple months (following the directions of 4 a day for the first 2 months and now 2 a day), my hair stopped falling out and is so much thicker and healthy looking. It addresses all 5 reasons women lose their hair: hormones, poor diet, etc. iherb has the best price I've found for it.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2551154 on Nov 23, 2009

This, taking 4, helps with my hypothyroid symptoms. My hair used to fall out horribly, but now it is minimal.

Really makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer2450203 on Dec 09, 2009

I started using this product after several months of distressing hair loss. After only 6 weeks of taking a full dose I noticed significant improvement. A year and a half later, I continue to take a maintenance dose of two capsules a day, and now have very healthy, full hair with no further hair loss problems. Definitely worth the investment!

Hair Revive

Posted by Reviewer1585070 on Feb 26, 2009

That's the only vitamins/supplements that helped to stop my hair loss. I tried at least 5 other brands with no results. Hair Revive revived my hair. I am using it on a daily basis, lower dosage though, just for maintenance. Very happy with them.

I think it works

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Oct 16, 2008

After taking these for a month or 2, I noticed my hair loss was less when brushing or washing but couldn't tell if new hair was growing. I stopped taking them for a month and my hair loss increased noticeably. Also, when my friend trimmed my hair a few months ago, she said there was fuzzy hair growing in the bare spots. I'm back on them now, and my hair loss has slowed again. I will stay on them now. iherb has the best price on the web.

Hair Revive 5

Posted by Reviewer2570957 on Jul 03, 2009

The product, I must say, has been excellent. My hair growth is doing exceptionally well since I started taking the product. I have recommended the product to a few of my friends and have also encouraged them to research it as well.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Oct 07, 2009

I am an African American female with hair loss at the crown and temples. I started taking this product the same time I started using Minoxidil 2%. I have noticed improvement in the amount of hair at the crown about 1 month after I started taking this product. I'm also using Nexoral shampoo which was recommended to use with the Minoxidil. I will continue to use this product as directed.

Sucess!

Posted by Reviewer2111655 on Nov 12, 2009

"Hair ReVive 5" completely solved my problematic hair loss....what a great relief!