Works great

Posted by 5500355540195112818 on Apr 07, 2016

I've been using this for about 5 weeks. I was skeptical initially but it really reduces hair loss, and increases hair growth. However, the growth is modest, maybe because I haven't given it enough time. But is sure does what it advertised it would. I will keep using it for several months and decide what to do next.

I think it works!

Posted by lidyanovita on Mar 10, 2016

Mayne it's too soon to say it works or not because I have not finished one bottle. At first I take 4, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. It contains a huge amount of vitamin B, I think it's too much for me. My pee turns very bright yellow and it scares me. Then I change to 2, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. I think my hair doesn't fall that much anymore but it is still thinning. Will continue using this.

Pricey -- but it seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1401761 on Jan 29, 2016

After hormone treatments a few years ago, I had been losing my hair at an alarming rate -- every time I washed my hair big clumps of it were falling out, my once extremely-thick hair was starting to grow very thin, and my scalp was more and more visible. I had tried biotin supplements and various shampoos without any results, and then decided to try this based on the positive reviews. It took about 2 or 3 weeks before I started seeing any results, and at first the results I noticed were a lot of new, short hairs growing in around my hairline that were not there before. After about 4-6 weeks, I started noticing my scalp getting less visible and less hair falling out when I wash it, and my hair looks shinier and healthier overall. So, even though this stuff is expensive and it does require persistence and patience before results start to show, I can say that, at least in my case, it appears to be quite effective. I have not noticed any negative side effects. Disclaimer: at the same time I am also using a topical anti-hairloss spray by Klorane, so I can't tell you for certain whether the results are due to both or only one.

Made a difference!

Posted by Reviewer1859292 on Nov 21, 2015

This product seems to have greatly reduced my hair loss. It seems I now lose in a week, what I was losing every day. I took the suggested dose for over a month, probably about 6 weeks, and then cut back. It has continued to work. My fingernails have also lost some ridges.

Not very impressed.

Posted by 5571025596027426077 on Jul 15, 2015

I started on 4 capsules a day (2 in the morning, 2 at night) as per product instructions and I did notice some hair growth by the end of the month however the next month when I went onto 1 capsule a day (as per product instruction) my hair thinned out again. Everybody is different so it will have different results, but for me it worked in the beginning and once I went on to one pill a day to maintain it, my hair thinned out again. I am now taking 2 a day but still have not noticed a difference.

Ridge-Crest-Herbals-Hair-ReVive-120-Veggie-Caps

Posted by 5473366160414898889 on Jan 22, 2015

that product made me strong Headaches, so i had to stop using them.

only one week

Posted by 4649390305443056715 on Jan 11, 2015

I only give it 3 stars for now as it has only been one week. My hair is thinning and I lose a lot of hair in the shower every time, not to mention my finger nails are weak. I got this product hoping to see changes in my hair. After one week I cannot say that I have noticed any changes in hair, but I can say that the B vitamins in this product have certainly helped with the fatigue I was experiencing. I notice I sleep better and wake up easier than before. So if nothing else, it's a great B vitamin complex! I will update my review after the 4 weeks to see if it does help my hair. My fingers are crossed!!

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer3072511 on Jul 26, 2014

Looks like I was really in need for this! My hair stopped falling out, gained back its full density and shine, plus I became more regular and felt a lot happier...and all this on my very first day of taking this!! No placebo, I've taken many other supplements and none of them worked like this. I just wish it didn't cost as much...

ridge crest hair revive

Posted by 5231871451866021280 on Feb 08, 2014

I used this product as instructed, for 8 weeks. I saw no difference. This is just a mega dose of B and C vitamins nothing more. I wish that hair loss problem was that trivial.

An improvement-not spectacular

Posted by Reviewer1697905 on Feb 16, 2013

My hair is unquestionably not as dry and brittle despite the fact that winter has arrived and dry heat exposure has increased. No new hair growth but I notice I feel better and my hair is shinier and has a fuller look. Concurrent with the implementation of this supplement, I cut back on hormone replacement. Interesting that I am still seeing positive results. I will be starting my second bottle and did take 4 a day MOST days.