Great for liver cleansing

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 27, 2012

Well, this product consists of a great herb blend that really helps to clean your liver. You realize it's working when you see the color change on the stools and a little less volume on the abdomen. I use it twice a year. Just feels good to know my liver is getting cleansed.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2571866 on Oct 14, 2009

HAVE TRIED A FEW OF RIDGE CREST PRODUCTS AND FIND THEY ARE ALL GREAT. REALLY TRUST THE QUALITY.

bought for my husband

Posted by Reviewer1906547 on Feb 13, 2012

love the fact that its for the liver spleen and bile systems

Good Product

Posted by dana4870 on Sep 14, 2012

I think this product does what it's supposed to, but seems to have contributed to a lot of intestinal distress.

Preventive Medicine

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on May 25, 2008

I am taking this as preventive medicine to keep my liver healthy. Not sure if this product will help me at this time. I have tried other Ridge Crest Herbal products and they worked for me. Their Sinusclear, asthmaclear and lungclear works very well for me. I plan on staying healthy with these and other products for the long body maintenance plan.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2980198 on Sep 11, 2011

excellent product, gentle and effective

ridge crest

Posted by elrapha on Jan 20, 2013

excellent product. worked really well. i liked that it did not contain milk thistle which is why i bought it. i avoid products with milk thistle. i will definitely buy again. also very affordable.