This Stuff Works

Posted by Reviewer2864777 on Feb 08, 2008

I have found Migraine Relief to be a very effective way to help manage existing migrains and to fend of coming Migraines. I do not know how it works but it does. This is the 4th time I am ordering this product. If you have migraines...please give it a try...you have so little to lose. Linda G, Arizona

most effective if taken regularly

Posted by Reviewer1320809 on Mar 24, 2011

I get frequent migraines and this product has worked best for me when I take it daily as a preventative, 2 capsules with breakfast. as a headache begins, I take 2 capsules and repeat as necessary, up to 6 capsules a day. if a strong headache or migraine is already present, this product is not helpful to me and in fact it seemed to worsen the already-present nausea.

Herbs that Works!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Feb 27, 2009

My wife takes this when the headaches occurs and reduces the symptoms. I feel this is much safer for her to take than man made chemicals. Thank iherb for good price and great service. I will continue to buy this product for my wife.

It Works for Me

Posted by Reviewer1707604 on Jun 09, 2010

I was amazed when this worked on my migraines as well as Tylenol. And unlike Tylenol, I don't hesitate to take this on a day when I just feel like I may get a migraine. I'm so glad I tried it.

Good stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2525799 on Jul 23, 2010

I have had migraines all my life. On the label it was recommended to take daily as maintenance. This works for me. I am very happy with this product. If I feel a headache coming on I just take 2 otherwise I take one a day.

Ridge Crest Herbals, Migraine Relief

Posted by Reviewer1165189 on Nov 20, 2008

I recently started using this product and take it as soon as a headache starts. It seems to be working, so I'm happy with it.

Headaches/Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1474636 on Jul 07, 2011

I ordered this item on a friends reccommendation, she swears by it. But I have not had much luck with it. I have taken an entire bottle and my headaches and migraines seem to be getting worse instead of better. On the second bottle, but I feel like I wsted my time and most importantly my money. I live on SS disabilty......so I am Very disappointed.

didn't works

Posted by Reviewer3028060 on Sep 07, 2011

I am suffering from migraine about 40 years. This didn't works for me...

FANTASTIC

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Sep 22, 2008

took product and migraine subsided immediately. highly recommend.

best pain relief I have used

Posted by Reviewer2309314 on Jan 31, 2011