good

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Jan 29, 2015

will write in future when i ll try it more

Works most of the time

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Aug 07, 2013

This work for me most of the time, but I have to take it as soon as I know there might be migraine on the way, I love this since is a vegetarian formula!

Migraine Relief really works for me

Posted by Reviewer2678422 on Feb 23, 2012

After trying and going through numerous herbals and homopathic tablets, I have found that Migraine Relief works the best and the quickest. I found that if I take 2 of the Migraine Relief immediately as soon as I start feeling a migraine coming on that the migraine does not go full blown. I really would recommend this product to anyone suffering from migraine. Along with eliminating all migraine producing foods, acupunture and Migraine Relief, I can now know I am on a good path to healing.

didn't works

Posted by Reviewer3028060 on Sep 07, 2011

I am suffering from migraine about 40 years. This didn't works for me...

Headaches/Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1474636 on Jul 07, 2011

I ordered this item on a friends reccommendation, she swears by it. But I have not had much luck with it. I have taken an entire bottle and my headaches and migraines seem to be getting worse instead of better. On the second bottle, but I feel like I wsted my time and most importantly my money. I live on SS disabilty......so I am Very disappointed.

most effective if taken regularly

Posted by Reviewer1320809 on Mar 24, 2011

I get frequent migraines and this product has worked best for me when I take it daily as a preventative, 2 capsules with breakfast. as a headache begins, I take 2 capsules and repeat as necessary, up to 6 capsules a day. if a strong headache or migraine is already present, this product is not helpful to me and in fact it seemed to worsen the already-present nausea.

best pain relief I have used

Posted by Reviewer2309314 on Jan 31, 2011

excellent product!

Good stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2525799 on Jul 23, 2010

I have had migraines all my life. On the label it was recommended to take daily as maintenance. This works for me. I am very happy with this product. If I feel a headache coming on I just take 2 otherwise I take one a day.

It Works for Me

Posted by Reviewer1707604 on Jun 09, 2010

I was amazed when this worked on my migraines as well as Tylenol. And unlike Tylenol, I don't hesitate to take this on a day when I just feel like I may get a migraine. I'm so glad I tried it.

No more headaches

Posted by Reviewer1975959 on Oct 22, 2009

This is great for preventing migraines if taken daily.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »