Amazing aroma, great taste

Posted by 4626249818073815527 on Apr 25, 2015

I've been ordering from iherb for years, and although I've come across many great products, I've never written a review. Some new products that were simply amazing have since been discontinued, which is a pity as the iherb delivery and pricing is great. Thereby, I decided to write a review about this organic Rishi Blueberry Hibiscus tea. Upon opening the box, the fragrance of the tea was fantastic. I shared them with some friends, who suggested I use only 2 tea bags to make 3 cups of tea. The aroma was amazing, the taste was great; I've not come across a more amazing tea, so I placed orders for another 4 boxes. Might be pricier than most teas, but it's worth every cent spent. Am very glad I decided to give it a try! 喝过最香醇的果茶,味道清香,入口后唇齿留香。用来与朋友分享,朋友们也都非常喜爱。物有所值!

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Nov 06, 2013

Very mild taste and smell of fruits. Perfect to have in the fridge for ice tea. Very nice.

Very tasty.

Posted by Kintama on Mar 12, 2014

In my opinion there's too much in each bag though.

Refreshing!

Posted by 5343858378748208332 on Sep 14, 2013

This one has an amazing taste and I've found out that it tastes better plain than with sweeteners in it. Oh, and if you like your tea hot, you could just add 32 fl oz (~1 L) hot water and brew it like a "normal" tea instead. All in all it's a great product and I will definitely buy it again!

Nice ice tea but not my taste

Posted by 4953845431054425394 on Jun 02, 2016

the bags gives good flavor,i have now only tasted this taste and i dident like the taste,but maby i will like the other flavors :) needs sweetner