amazing taste

Posted by Reviewer2356316 on Feb 26, 2016

this tea is amazing. It has an authentic and significant jasmine smell and taste. I was surprised by intensity of the jasmine in this. It also doesn't get bitter or overly dark if I over steep which is surprising. I love, love, love this tea. My only disappointment is that I paid around $5.25 ish the last time I ordered it a few months ago (I ordered a few boxes). Now its $8.50! Not sure how often I will be buying it now :-( really disappointing.

Why is the box so big?

Posted by 5110869369090783977 on Feb 18, 2016

Very nice and fragrant tea. The box could easily hold double the quantity of tea, which I don't find too nice. At least the tea is good...

refreshing

Posted by 5527607646191500853 on Feb 18, 2016

great flavour , subtle yet refreshing. wish there was more though, i use around two teaspoons for the past two weeks and it's almost out

실속 포장 자스민차

Posted by 4920529037697143706 on Apr 06, 2015

자스민차는 진하게 마시면 너무 떫고 향이 강하니 약하게 우려서 물처럼 마시면 좋아요. 종이포장은 보관하기가 좀 위태로우니까 유리병에 넣어서 보관할 것을 권합니다^^

Tasty Jasmine Tea! Nice Price Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I appreciate that this tea is USDA Organic. This is a fresh and soothing green tea scented with the enchanting aroma of jasmine blossoms. Green tea has so many health benefits too!

Rishi Tea

Posted by 5290446177300338851 on Jun 19, 2014

Love Rishi tea. After it every other brand tastes "blah" . My very favourite one is the Jasmine Dragon Pearls. I also like white peony, ginger tumeric and blueberry Rooiboos. I use individual infusers to make the tea and even carry a wire mesh ball infuser with me so I can have my own tea at lunchtime.

相当好喝

Posted by 5448071388697909108 on May 25, 2014

一打开就能闻到茶和茉莉的香气,非常清香悠远。茶汤的颜色也很清亮,入口无涩味,口感很顺滑,而且茉莉的味道也可以喝出来,不像其它一些牌子的茉莉绿茶只能闻到茉莉味但喝不出。

Great flavour

Posted by 5492807217605148263 on May 06, 2014

I really like this tea and have ordered it numerous times from iherb

Wonderful jasmine

Posted by Reviewer1674982 on Dec 10, 2013

Organic, jasmine tea. What else do you need to know? Oh, it's good for you too.

good brand

Posted by Reviewer1448049 on Oct 15, 2013

Rishi is a good trusted name in tea and the loose tea is organice which is important to me. Jasmine is my favorite tea which I have every day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »