Rishi Tea, Organic Loose Leaf Green Tea, Jasmine Pearl, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Tasty Jasmine Tea!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

I appreciate that this tea is USDA Organic. This tea has tender tea leaves, is hand-rolled and is deeply infused with the sweet aroma of jasmine blossoms.

The Rolls-Royce of tea

Posted by 5601062881323283914 on May 13, 2014

If I could only drink one tea for the rest of my life it would have to be Jasmine Pearl. It has a nose that is floral but not overwhelming and a delicate flavor that rolls around in my mouth like it belongs there. Caffeine is light, so I can resteep the pearls 2-3 times without getting wound up. I have found that Rishi does a poor job with the steeping instructions on their packages; this one suggests you use far too much- I recommend 6 pearls per 8oz cup (18 pearls for my 24 oz pot plus an extra pearl for love). I keep going back and forth between the Rishi offered here and Tao of Tea version of the same thing. They're slightly different and both are glorious. Drop everything and try this tea!

Rishi Jasmine Pearl Tea

Posted by Reviewer1623137 on Aug 28, 2014

A stunning, beautiful tea. A quality flavour above the rest. A pleasure and delight to savour this jasmine green tea.

Absolutely the best tea

Posted by 5290446177300338851 on Dec 10, 2014

I am a connoisseur of green tea and I love it. This is absolutely the best. It makes other green teas taste like dish water. All Rishi teas are superb.

marvelous

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 24, 2015

the aroma of this tea smells like flowers in the spring time and has such a delicate and sweet different taste and I really enjoy the taste very much. Yes I will continue to buy this tea.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »