Good

Posted by missgreennz on Jun 21, 2016

Taste good but it is very small

Ice cream

Posted by 4796269074153857388 on Sep 07, 2016

Used this for green tea ice cream which came out great. Didn't realize how small 20 grams was though. Going by the ice cream this may be a bit stronger than some others I've tried.

Bueno

Posted by 4881188025226114685 on Nov 18, 2016

Rico sabor a te verde. No le doy 5 estrellas porque es muy caro. Alto contenido de cafeína!

Pleasant tasting, but has FRUCTOSE???

Posted by 5145176297850675523 on Dec 09, 2016

I purchase many products from NOW. I have always trusted their products, and appreciated their integrity, and have searched a long time for a tolerable colloidal mineral supplement. Only to be disappointed that there is FRUCTOSE in this product. 10 times worse than table sugar. It's a cheap sweetener mostly derived from GMO corn. There are so many health dangers related to this ingredient, I can't believe this is you, when there are so many other natural sweeteners out there. NOW, please do your homework, and take this ingredient out of your product, so I, and others will not be forced to look for another company to buy from

Really good stuff!

Posted by 5123812291703523439 on Sep 07, 2016

I mixed it with milk in the protein shake bottle and then shaked it like crazy . It turned out just fine. It tasted just like the matcha drinks I bought from the local store after added in some raw honey. Love this.

Good quality product

Posted by 5201731428521606358 on Nov 10, 2014

This is the first matcha product I have purchased. I have been wanting to try matcha for it's health benefits but was turned off by how expensive it was. This product seemed to be a reasonable price and I was happy with the quality. I just don't have any other product or experience to compare it to. As far as health benefits, I didn't really notice any differences and I think I will save my money.

best matcha

Posted by 4825821135603374051 on Dec 07, 2014

I've tried other match and none were as delicious as this, it's such a bright green!The only downside is you don't get enough!