Good product

Posted by Reviewer2587086 on Apr 04, 2016

Goes on smoothly and absorbs well. Not as thick as some arnica gels I have used, but seems to be effective.

Linda

Posted by 5724972818873042736 on Aug 31, 2015

The best ever!!! Wish I had known about this product a long time ago!!! I mix it with essential oils but it is also awesome alone!!! <3

not sure

Posted by 5177763983198617720 on Apr 14, 2015

not sure yet that it work- need to try it further

The price has risen

Posted by 4928287244445573393 on Jan 20, 2015

The price has risen in 10€.:-(

Great quality at a super price

Posted by Reviewer2359892 on Nov 07, 2014

My partner has been hospitalized with Guillain-Barre syndrome and as the feelings come back in his legs which have been paralyzed he experiences severe pain. The hospital does not have Arnica Montana in any form at their disposal so I have been shipping tubes of it to him. I was buying in smaller (half this size!) tubes for around the same price (or sometimes more) When I found this on iHerb I decided to give it a try. WEll the report from him in in...it not only relieves his pain but he said it works BETTER than the smaller more expensive brands. This is an awesome product at an awesome money saving price!

Using for the reduction in leg veins and working!

Posted by Reviewer2456965 on Sep 04, 2014

Plus it is great for any inflammation or muscle injuries. I am glad I found this product!

Great for bruises and sore muscles

Posted by HealthyAndFit on May 10, 2014

I bruise easily and this was one of the main reasons I got this product - my bruise disappeared within a couple of days of using RRL's Arnica gel. Also, I tried it on a sprained ankle and the next day it felt like new. It is worth noting I also used it in combination with Arnica montana 30X homeopathic tablets (Boericke & Tafel). If you workout on a regular basis this product is also great to use after a workout - your muscles will ache so much less the following day.

Muy bueno!1

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Apr 17, 2014

Excelente producto para aliviar el dolor de articulaciones y musculos. Inmejorable relación calidad precio.

Good product for the price

Posted by 5413975984364634037 on Mar 03, 2014

My mom had me order this for her. She is 91. Usually she likes the Arnica Gel Plus, but I thouht I would order this one, too. She liked it, but LOVES the Plus a little more. All in all, good price for a product that works.

Arnica

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Nov 03, 2012

This gel is good for muscle aches and pains, but not much relief on the deep down muscle aches. I bought this for my husband to use on total knee replacement. He was not that impressed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »