I like the gel...

Posted by Reviewer1229182 on Nov 07, 2009

I have used a number of arnica products, usually from a tube. This gel is now my favorite formulation of arnica. It glides on easily, feels cool when it goes on, and seems to absorb quickly.

Arnica Gel

Posted by Reviewer1210514 on Dec 07, 2009

This stuff is amazing. I've heard about it for years, but didn't break down and get it until recently. The three-year long pain in my elbow (fell on the ice and whacked it good) is gone. The twenty-year long pain in my knee is gone. I'm sold on this stuff.

great for aches

Posted by Reviewer1791855 on Mar 04, 2011

This product was purchased for my 81 yr old mother who is in a lot of pain from arthritis and frozen shoulders. She states she gets more relief from using it than any other product she has tried.

Love the Arnica Gel!

Posted by Reviewer2837077 on Nov 25, 2010

I was very pleased with the Arnica Gel......the scent is very pleasant and the feel is quite nice. (not sticky!) But the best part is that it relieves the pain in my shoulders and elbow and knee. Can't ask for more!

Best deal on Arnica gel

Posted by Reviewer2945672 on Jan 02, 2010

I've been using arnica montana for over 30 years,in the early years we made the creme ourselves from the arnica flowers until it became available on the open market as gel.(gel form absorbs best). Roberts arnica gel is by far the best deal around, I have gone thru 1 bottle and it is as good as any I've tried,by far the best value for the money so I ordered 6 more to share w/ friends.

No more pain

Posted by Reviewer1308646 on Oct 12, 2009

I bought the Arnica Gel for generally sore muscles, but shortly after I got it I fell giving myself some bad bruising and a lot of pain. I was amazed at how well the Arnica gel worked to releive my pain from what was a really bad fall. What should have been very painful was only midly so and for a very short period of time. The bruises even faded very rapidly. The general muscle aches I bought it for also responed very well to the gel. It needs to be rubbed in deeply which can be painful on sore muscles, but it is worth the effort.

ARNICA PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2703067 on Dec 23, 2010

Diluted product. NOt much arnica in the gel.

Muy bueno!1

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Apr 17, 2014

Excelente producto para aliviar el dolor de articulaciones y musculos. Inmejorable relación calidad precio.

Great for bruises and sore muscles

Posted by HealthyAndFit on May 10, 2014

I bruise easily and this was one of the main reasons I got this product - my bruise disappeared within a couple of days of using RRL's Arnica gel. Also, I tried it on a sprained ankle and the next day it felt like new. It is worth noting I also used it in combination with Arnica montana 30X homeopathic tablets (Boericke & Tafel). If you workout on a regular basis this product is also great to use after a workout - your muscles will ache so much less the following day.

Using for the reduction in leg veins and working!

Posted by Reviewer2456965 on Sep 04, 2014

Plus it is great for any inflammation or muscle injuries. I am glad I found this product!