The best

Posted by Reviewer2663398 on Nov 06, 2011

product ever!!! I had surgery one year ago and by using this product, you can barely see the scars (two hip surgeries). I also used it when I went on wild doplin excursions and after a shower, everyone on board used the product to enhance their tan and skin moisture - I actually had to leave the rest of the bottle behind! I alo get tattoos and recommend this product for healing purposes after the tattoos, as do two of my neighbors - this is better than botox because I use it on my face and skin and at the age of 60, you would not think I am that old!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3152477 on Jan 31, 2009

I bought two tubes of Vitamin E Gel and I really like it.I use it for feet and legs because I am a diabetic and it was recommended.I recived prompt service from iherb.com.The product was in excelent shape and exactly what I was looking for.I can not buy it around where I live anymore,for some reasaon,so I am thankful to iherb.com.

Use for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2266306 on Apr 19, 2011

I use nightly - keeps my skin moisturized and doesn't block pores.

5-STAR

Posted by Reviewer2114347 on Sep 28, 2011

I've ordered this before and continue to order it because it is an excellant product.

Posted by Reviewer2647223 on Aug 13, 2009

Love it. I add it to my everyday facial routine.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Nov 27, 2010

Really soothing and cooling. Seems to work well. I burned the top of my hand a few days after receiving this gel and used it a few times a day to keep the burn moisturized and cool. It helped the healing process. Also very easy to apply and has a light, natural scent. Definitely a good product in my opinion!

Posted by Reviewer3119604 on Jan 17, 2010

Vitamin E Gel is great for scars. It also makes the skin soft and youthful.

ok

Posted by 5638100461120412977 on Jul 23, 2013

good

Great gel

Posted by 5550503458967273517 on Aug 16, 2013

great product very moisturiser

Out with the new

Posted by Reviewer2543506 on Dec 20, 2010

I had been looking for the Vit. E Gel in stores as when I had originally purchased it years ago, but could not find it. Roberts has changed its formula a bit cause it doesn't has the same consistency that the old gel had. It separates and is quite runny. Bring back the old formula. iHerb was very good as far as customer service and getting the product to me quickly, securely, and cheap. I would recommend iHerb and will use it later down the road.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »