EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$4.72

$6.39

Savings of: $1.67 (26% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(7)
1 Stars
(4)
Reviews | English
Sort By

goood

Posted by 5573288140914971072 on Apr 09, 2016

Goood

Was this review helpful to you?

very good product

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016

i use it in combination with vitamin K gel of Robert Research

Was this review helpful to you?

tajrabati mae almuntaj

Posted by 4713325485620776946 on Dec 11, 2015

I have used the product is a wonderful and easy to use and gave good results and I have used Recommend

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good!

Posted by 4736536765520744218 on Jun 09, 2015

I use this gel under my day cream. It absorbs quickly and gives your skin very fresh look. I recommend it to all my friends!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Robert Research Labs Pure Collagen Gel

Posted by BrianMike on May 07, 2015

Easy to absorb. The skin is so soft at once. The price is reasonable. Nice product !!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Great product

Posted by 4912725702015305586 on May 06, 2015

This product was so amazing on my skin, that my mother asked me for a tube of it....

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good

Posted by 4859420703535753627 on Mar 11, 2015

The product is great I recommend it to everyone the skin gets cleared of the winkrles, gets soft and the skin color gets even. Thank you

Was this review helpful to you?

понравился

Posted by Aminari on Oct 07, 2014

Наносила на лицо, сразу разгладились мимические морщинки, идущие от носа к уголкам губ(правда, они не ярко-выраженные, но на меня произвел впечатление такой эффект). Мне кожу не сушит (но ее вообще трудно иссушить). Сначала кажется чуть липковатым, но через несколько минут это ощущение проходит. Кожа становится гладкой, так и хочется к ней прикасаться! Хочу попробовать под мезороллер.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice product!

Posted by 5425157998192996068 on Jan 19, 2014

Bought the vitamin C gel first, then the collagen in addition. Goes on smoothly and dries quickly as the C, and my face looks more youthful after using it. I picked this product because I have received several collagen Titan treatments at my dermatologist, and thought it would be a good way to stimulate the collagen from the outside-in. Will buy product again.

Was this review helpful to you?

what a wonderful product

Posted by 4669896802650312849 on Nov 12, 2013

I have been using this for several years, and have been consistently pleased with the moisturizing results and the manner in which it keeps deep wrinkles at bay! The price charged by iHerb is excellent, and certainly beats the socks off most of their competition!

Was this review helpful to you?

3 people found the following review helpful

Items 1-10 of 28 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »