July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Roex, Inc., Lights Out, A Sleep Formula, 60 Tablets

Nightey-night

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 07, 2012

My husband has trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep. We are both glad these work so well for him. I don't take them because I react badly to L-Tryptophan, but he takes them every night.

Best herbal sleep supplment we've found

Posted by Reviewer1582167 on Sep 16, 2012

This has a good mix of herbs and really works for my wife when she can't sleep. It has hardly ever failed to put her to sleep - but gently, and she doesn't get the "drugged" feeling of many OTC sleep pills.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1764310 on Jan 20, 2012

Made me sleep so well, thanks.

This Formula Made Me Sick

Posted by Reviewer2779762 on Aug 04, 2011

My father had a sleep formula with similar ingredients I used with good results. Believing "Lights Out" was sufficiently similar I used it for 3 nights in a row. During the days after using it I felt groggy, very slow and even sick. It took me several days to recover from the effects of "Lights Out". Its effects on me were rather frightening. It's possible someone else may have a body chemistry where "Lights Out" works just fine. For me, the effects were dreadful.