Good for oats

Posted by 5557411994453709994 on Apr 22, 2015

It's not quite like a cereal, but it's a good addition to oats. Sometimes I add a little to my coffee just to combine my breakfast altogether, and it tastes just fine!

Ok

Posted by 5717707960540146871 on Nov 09, 2014

My first time trying out Chia for breakfast and they seem ok. They still remain a bit hard after being in hot water. Will need some getting used to.

handy

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Aug 26, 2014

I bought my first bag of this cereal out of curiosity. I've tried other chia seed cereals but the flavor was bland and unappetizing. This one is great. This is packed with flavor and is delicious either hot or cold. I like the funny texture it has. I put some in a little container to leave at work for those busy days.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 27, 2014

The apple and cinnamon blends very well with the chia seeds. I soak it in unsweetened almond milk before eating and the taste is really good.

Love this stuff

Posted by 5228821987497655037 on Apr 28, 2014

I am a fan of Ruth's Chia Goodness. The apple cinnamon is really good with just water. (The chocolate one is better with milk.) I'm not a fan of breakfast usually, but I can eat Chia goodness anytime of the day. Very satisfying, and you don't have to eat much. The chia seeds soak up the water and fill me up. I may try a flavor I haven't tried next. If you want a cereal you don't have to eat with milk, this is the one to buy.

So delicious!

Posted by Crocozabra on Nov 17, 2013

I'm not sure if you can call it a cereal, it's just so unusual. And it's a perfect healthier replacement. The taste is great, it's crunchy, fresh and sweet. I guess you can put it everywhere, I went with hot water and it's totally ok! // Отличная замена мюсли, гораздо легче и полезнее. Очень вкусно! Основу составляют семена чиа. Вкус с хрустинкой, свежий, сладкий. Можно добавлять куда угодно, я размешиваю с горячей водой.

breakfast

Posted by 5183880218978206243 on Nov 07, 2013

Delicious breakfast, but maybe cinnamon is more.

Great

Posted by CIPRIAN on Sep 30, 2013

good taste.

nice

Posted by 4890316181338064785 on Jun 30, 2013

I stir a tbsp into my instant porridge and it is delicious

delicious!

Posted by 5408754602512130944 on Jun 12, 2013

super filling for such a small amount, certainly recommend this product to anyone wanting a yummy and filling breakfast, tastes wonderful, a top notch product!! and a great price :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »