A Great Nutritional Add-On

Posted by Reviewer2181970 on Jun 03, 2012

I add it to my yogurt. It's delicious and I'm now tempted to try the other flavors.

A wonderful product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2502463 on Apr 07, 2012

Very tasty, even just with water!

very good taste

Posted by Reviewer2735141 on Nov 17, 2012

perfect for breakfast,very tasty.

Delicious and helps you lose weight

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Mar 21, 2012

Ruth's has developed a great cereal product. Includes buckwheat, hempseeds, dehydrated apples, raisins and sea salt. It's delicious and helps you lose weight. We put it in Almond Milk and get 4g protein, 4g Fiber with only 4g sugar and 130 calories. It satisfies your sweet tooth while filling up your tummy. My wife has lost another 10 pounds in the few months we've been eating this. A variation that we enjoy is to combine one of Ruth's Chia Goodness flavors with another 1 or 2. Your taste buds will thank you for hours!. Kudos to Ruth's and to iHerb for another superb product. Just one suggestion: please keep a slightly larger inventory of this product as you are often out-of-stock and we have to buy it from another company.

Porrige

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on Oct 20, 2011

Very good. I mix it with "sour-milk" and some stevia. Yummi! Will buy it again.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1379530 on Oct 23, 2011

great taste

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 27, 2014

The apple and cinnamon blends very well with the chia seeds. I soak it in unsweetened almond milk before eating and the taste is really good.

Super yummy!

Posted by Jessica87 on Mar 20, 2012

Quick breakfast that's both nutritious and energy-boosting. Love the cinnamon taste, best with soy/rice/almond/oat milk or coconut water, but plain water works too, depending on what you like.

delicious!

Posted by 5408754602512130944 on Jun 12, 2013

super filling for such a small amount, certainly recommend this product to anyone wanting a yummy and filling breakfast, tastes wonderful, a top notch product!! and a great price :)

handy

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Aug 26, 2014

I bought my first bag of this cereal out of curiosity. I've tried other chia seed cereals but the flavor was bland and unappetizing. This one is great. This is packed with flavor and is delicious either hot or cold. I like the funny texture it has. I put some in a little container to leave at work for those busy days.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »