More like 0 stars

Posted by 5622648164709025758 on Mar 03, 2014

The taste was absolutely horrible. I can't even fathom trying to finish this whole bag. I will probably end up throwing it out.

Disgusting

Posted by 5291835831229263316 on Jan 31, 2014

I really wanted to love this product but I just don't. It's pretty inedible in my opinion and unfortunately it will be going in the trash. I made it, followed the directions and it took about 30 mins before it even softened/thickened up (not 5 mins like the bag says). It had a little bit of a bitter flavor and tasted nothing at all like chocolate other than a slightly bitter raw chocolate flavor. The texture was just awful and there are so many different seeds that were a combination of hard and crunchy and slimy. Just really wasn't what I expected at all and after a few bites I couldn't justify wasting calories on something that tasted so bad, even if it had a bit of fiber and protein in it. Wish I had spent the $7.00 on something else.

No me gusta.

Posted by joleraspain on Jan 12, 2014

No me hago con la chía. No me va su textura y, en este caso, con chocolate, que me encanta, no me sabe ni a chocolate. No repito, seguro.