From Norway

Posted by Reviewer3233589 on Jun 29, 2011

Nice texture! Bitter chocolate taste, needs some sweetening.

Disgusting

Posted by 5291835831229263316 on Jan 31, 2014

I really wanted to love this product but I just don't. It's pretty inedible in my opinion and unfortunately it will be going in the trash. I made it, followed the directions and it took about 30 mins before it even softened/thickened up (not 5 mins like the bag says). It had a little bit of a bitter flavor and tasted nothing at all like chocolate other than a slightly bitter raw chocolate flavor. The texture was just awful and there are so many different seeds that were a combination of hard and crunchy and slimy. Just really wasn't what I expected at all and after a few bites I couldn't justify wasting calories on something that tasted so bad, even if it had a bit of fiber and protein in it. Wish I had spent the $7.00 on something else.

More like 0 stars

Posted by 5622648164709025758 on Mar 03, 2014

The taste was absolutely horrible. I can't even fathom trying to finish this whole bag. I will probably end up throwing it out.

LOVE IT

Posted by 5587240510780236946 on Jan 16, 2014

This became one of my fav breakfast menu! I sometimes eat this for my snacks with some yogurt and fruits!

So good!

Posted by Reviewer1311352 on Jul 30, 2014

I really love this product! I put it on top of my yougurt and it taste just so yummy!

Great breakfast!

Posted by 5299572453212643028 on Sep 27, 2013

Great taste of pure chocolate! Love it! Really nice if it's mixed with almond milk or rice milk ;)

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 13, 2014

I am very pleased with this product. It was a little weird consistency, but I soon got used to and now I think this is fantastic! I have eaten it for breakfast the last day, and it keeps me feeling full long and I feel I have a good energy throughout the day. Will buy this again!

great product

Posted by 4943499022630025715 on Dec 03, 2013

Really goodness. Used them in jogurt or oatmeal. Great chocolate taste.

Healthy, delicious breakfast cereal!

Posted by 4660713121173129586 on Aug 27, 2015

Great with cut up fruit and almond milk!!

yammi

Posted by 4881373501831615175 on Jan 19, 2014

filling and tasty. for breakfast I usually need more than the suggested serving..