• Reviews | English

Chia seeds are great!

Posted by 5513883387752029749 on Aug 05, 2013

Perfect price which is the reason why I chose these chia seeds. To me chia seeds don’t have a specific taste (I know some people say they do) but for me I eat them because of their nutritional value. Chia seeds are chia seeds!. I Would recommend these for anyone who wants a healthier life style! Add to muffins, yoghurt, oats, salads, smoothies! The list is endless.

Great

Posted by 5411388040146192060 on Sep 13, 2013

Great

first try

Posted by 4624484803084414416 on Apr 15, 2014

my first time trying chia seeds and these are great mixed just with plain water

Great product

Posted by 4779989980822044220 on Aug 14, 2014

I am a first time used of Chia seeds and this product met my expectations. Not only was it a good price but the product was of good quality too.

Ruth Chia seed

Posted by Reviewer3167585 on Aug 12, 2013

great source of protein aat a great price

My first time

Posted by 5401816442393377132 on Nov 28, 2013

It's very good chía seed to beginers 100%recomended

Ruth's Hemp Foods, Raw Goodness, Chia Seed, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by 4882509516488569413 on Jun 28, 2014

I loved this product, I bought another bank. very useful properties. I advise you to buy. thank you store!!

Love It!

Posted by 5032195251329229331 on Apr 23, 2012

I love it! I eat a bowl of this every morning as an oatmeal replacement (can't handle grains). I add a little coconut milk, stevia, vanilla, cinnamon, almond slivers, coconut flakes, and a pinch of salt...voila: A Breakfast of Champions!! And for a little TMI: I went from having 2-3 movements a week to 1-2 daily! I personally have not had success with it as an egg substitute in baking, however; flax works better in my opinion.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Jun 10, 2014

I haven't tried too many brands of chia (only these and another brand), but these seems to be good quality. I think chia is great alternative to flaxseeds (which should be grounded before usage).

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1636363 on Mar 06, 2012

Great product, I use it when baking bread, will definitivly order it again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »