Excellent greens blend

Posted by Reviewer1511504 on Dec 10, 2009

Tastes really good and contains a lot of healthy ingredients. Great stuff!

Very good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3272925 on Sep 13, 2010

Unlike most other green powders, this one tastes REALLY GOOD! Highly recommended!!!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2509023 on Feb 23, 2011

This is the best stuff I've tried in this product category!

Posted by Reviewer1516620 on Mar 01, 2011

I'm quite sure that even the dark circles around my eyes have faded since I started using this. :D Drinking this simply makse me feel good and energetic. Taste is ok.

The best Green Drink out there!

Posted by Reviewer2798035 on Sep 14, 2009

I am so happy that iHerb is now carrying this product! It is my favorite antioxidant drink which I combine with Macrolife Naturals, Miracle Reds, cacao powder, frozen blueberries, psylillum husk powder, defatted flax seed powder or Nutiva Hemp powder, a spoon of macadamia oil and a raw egg yolk to make a morning smoothie that I divide into two parts and it keeps me satiated and energized for 8 hours!

Green powder with sweet minty green tea taste

Posted by naturalweightloss on Aug 29, 2012

This was a total bomb at the start; when I first tasted it I felt so good. Effect was nearly drug like state with blissful feeling in the body and clarity of mind and I started to crave it more and more. Thats a sure sign that my body was deficient in some critical nutrient that this powder contains. It contains 43(!) different superfood ingredients so it will surely fix some nutritional deficiencies you might have. Will surely order more of this in the future.

Good stuff

Posted by 5220101756136957086 on Dec 08, 2013

Been using this several months now and if nothing else at least my sugary cravings have been in control and my hair and nails seem to be stronger than before

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1277984 on Oct 30, 2010

I have heard about this product before ordering it from my friend. That's why it was exactly what I wanted. It was very good for the cleansing purpose for me. But the mix is a bit too sweet for my taste so I have to use some lemon with it.

Very good taste and consistence

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Taste is really good but I don't like the idea of getting this much of D-Alpha Tocopherol (only one for of vitamin E) in one serving. I think I get too much of it daily. Especially with multivitamins I take which also has vitamin E in it. Otherwise this is a very nice product with lots of greens in it. Dissolves easily and the taste is better than in any other products like this!

Formula has changed

Posted by RajatKiinni on Oct 25, 2015

Formula has changed. Last time i ordered i noticed that it contains only 60mg vitamin c/ scoop. Cant recommend anymore. Shame!