Excellent

Posted by 4941300312925357738 on Feb 20, 2016

A very good product which covers the whole spectrum of important nutrients. Three of us in the family consume it daily.

Liisa

Posted by 5182938112722459135 on Dec 11, 2015

First, when I tasted , I did not like the taste but then I started to keep and now this is wonderful and I want more , I recommend

Formula has changed

Posted by RajatKiinni on Oct 25, 2015

Formula has changed. Last time i ordered i noticed that it contains only 60mg vitamin c/ scoop. Cant recommend anymore. Shame!

Best Green Powder Mix

Posted by MinnaSuvi on Sep 13, 2015

That's what it simply is: The best green powder there is. It contains an endless list of healthy ingredients and it even tastes good. It's actually a super sweet taste, but that's okay since it's sweetened with Stevia and not with artificial flavorings.

Good

Posted by 5543499589128752975 on Aug 28, 2015

I'm not sure if I like the minty taste, but it should be anyway better than the weedy taste of pure spirulina/chlorella. I use this in my daily green smoothies.

Very tasty but strong stevia taste

Posted by h-anna on Jun 27, 2014

Only four stars for a five star Product because the stevia is too much for somebody like me who really don't like stevia. If you make it a lot weaker then it is perfect. But the taste is brilliant otherwise and I can't understand why they would add so much stevia sweetness. Even so I Think I will buy more. I am experimenting with adding it to herbal or green ice tea which takes away some of the stevia. The slight minty green taste is very refreshing and cooling. Great for summer!

Refreshing taste!

Posted by 5300660946184017398 on May 20, 2014

I mix 1 scoop in my morning smoothie together with 1 banana, raw hemp protein powder, 2 drops of peppermint extract, macs powder and flaxseed oil. sometime I also take some cashew nuts to. mix it with some oat milk and enjoy! This really taste like a minty green, the smell is horrible, but the taste is the best I've ever tasted when it contains spirulina ! This is my new favorit and Im gonna reorder it!

Good product

Posted by 5628442378289252226 on Mar 30, 2014

I recommend this product

Good-tasting green energy

Posted by 5115824700759968918 on Jan 02, 2014

The product tasted better than other green powders that I've tried but it was maybe a little too sweet to my taste.

Sweet and delicious

Posted by 5740052962462300392 on Dec 30, 2013

I didn't belive that greens could taste so good, but they do :) Mixes well too.