SGN Nutrition, X Balance, Total Nutrition Drink Mix, for Kids, Chocolate, 9.5 oz (270 g)

We both love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1553474 From Australia on Jan 13, 2011

My usually fickle almost 4 year old daughter has been on this for 3 weeks now and still asks for her X Balance everyday (she usually gets sick of this sort of thing very quickly!). The probiotic action is working and I am pleased that she is getting the extra nutrients as even though I try to give her a balanced whole food diet, she can be picky and only ever eats small amounts. I feel her general well being has improved since she has been taking X Balance. We have just ordered another 2 bottles.

Kids love this!

Posted by Reviewer3329197 From Finland on Feb 01, 2011

Great chockolate taste, my kids love this!

tastes great!!

Posted by Reviewer2998356 From Texas on Feb 22, 2012

I love this, it tastes very good & chocolaty and not green in a smoothie...I haven't tried in just water though. I'm 45 and used to drinking other greens but when I want my smoothie to taste really good & not green I use this one. My 20 year old can drink it w/milk in a smoothie with or without banana and she's very very picky with anything halfway healthy so I'm glad she will drink this.

Kids love it!!!

Posted by 5132252637464779272 on Feb 11, 2013

Highly recommend this product, it's delicious & nutritious.