Very Clean and Pure!

Posted by Reviewer2476555 on Sep 01, 2008

When I first opened the packaging I knew this was high quality because it was the purest, cleanest smelling Sage stick I have ever used!

Good Smell!

Posted by Reviewer1719364 on Feb 22, 2011

Smells great and would definitely buy again. I ordered 2 of these and gave my daughter one for her house. She liked it and said she said a prayer while carrying it through her house. Now she has an interview for a job in health care, which she was seeking.

This house is clear !:))

Posted by Reviewer1338029 on Jul 11, 2009

The physical ritual alone of burning the wand and letting the sage smoke carry away negative energies is most of the charm and magic involved because you do feel you're cleansing an area and consciously banishing negative vibes.The smell is a fresh and healing one.A great product.

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2731139 on Jun 29, 2009

I like the smell of this smudge combination. Slightly twiggy. Maybe it is supposed to be this way for a better burn. I would try it again.

Its okay

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Apr 26, 2011

I found it to be very loose and messy.

Smuidging

Posted by Reviewer1789879 on Mar 16, 2011

I have used this particular sage for ridding our home of negative energy for quite some time and find it very useful.

disappointed!!

Posted by 5238394495533749700 on Dec 26, 2014

i burn sage all the time and wont be buying this product again. it doesnt burn easily at all and the smell isnt as good as other sages i have used.

Sage Spirit smudge wand

Posted by Reviewer1036160 on May 31, 2010

Truly a great product. Love the smell. Appreciated the quick service as well.

do feel calmer

Posted by kei-rylie on Feb 19, 2014

it smells and leaves the apartment smelling burnt. but after that, relationships got better

Sharp and messy

Posted by 4617046198996291671 on Sep 11, 2012

Loose and messy.Smells sharp and my husband and kids could not stand the smell. will try again when they are not around .

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »