July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Sage Spirit, Native American Incense, White Sage, Small (4-5 Inches), 1 Smudge Wand

Reviews 5-star

Spiritually happy now..

Posted by Reviewer2951912 on Jul 31, 2011

Puchased items for myself and close friends and family members. I thought it was the perfect gift..giving someone "peace". My sister has had a hard life and has been trying to turn it around. She used this product and within a week her luck turn around. I used it and things are going my way..pluse I feel better when I come home and sleep more peacfull

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1124952 on Mar 13, 2010

The great thing about this smudge stick is it has all FOUR of the herbs needed for a deep cleansing vs having to purchase separately. Once again, Iherb has it at an AWESOME price!

Posted by Reviewer1714870 on Aug 24, 2009

Works like a charm. I started feeling my energy level lift almost immediately. Will buy again.

Perfect!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jan 16, 2011

I'm very happy iherb carries this sage smudge wand. It worked when I smudged my apartment at the beginning of the year, and since then I still feel peace at home.

good stuff

Posted by 5365259245787041841 on Jul 04, 2012

I thought I'd need more than 1 stick to smudge my apartment but 1 was more that suffiient and I still have about 1/3 of it. I believe it has worked to clear out the negative energies :)