Back to our roots

Posted by 4673366761016816103 on Nov 25, 2012

Having gone to a Native American pow wow over the weekend, I now know how to smudge us and renew our spirits.

love sage

Posted by 5682343403006587001 on Sep 19, 2012

smudge away.....

Uplifting

Posted by 4617046198996291671 on Sep 11, 2012

Wonderful smell and my home feels more cheerful and light.Will order more again.These wands do not not keep well in the tropics so have to order in small batches.

Delicate aroma

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

Очень приятная штучка! Пучок сухих веток с листьями белого шалфея. Лежит всегда у меня перед носом на прикроватной тумбочке, запах просто обожаю! Запах жженых листьев не понравился, в сухом виде запах приятнее. Very nice trick! A beam of dry twigs with the leaves of white sage. Lies are always in my face on the bedside table, just love the smell! The smell of burnt leaves did not like the smell in the dry state more enjoyable.

good stuff

Posted by themissingsock on Jul 04, 2012

I thought I'd need more than 1 stick to smudge my apartment but 1 was more that suffiient and I still have about 1/3 of it. I believe it has worked to clear out the negative energies :)

Excellent Smudge

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on May 19, 2012

Great smell, burns really well. Will buy again

Good

Posted by Reviewer2078313 on Apr 26, 2012

Feels purifying...beautiful smell

VERY NICE HOME CLEANSING SAGE. WORKS WONDERS:)

Posted by Reviewer2564319 on Mar 28, 2012

I actually have never done this before with sage but after doing this 'ceremony' of cleansing according to online 'how to' info, i can really say that something must have worked as i feel more clarity and was able to start projects i postponed for so long. The house feels lighter..we have since had the urge to move some furniture pieces around and the house feels really nice. i only put few of the sage leaves in a nice bowl as i find lighting the entire stick is too much and can get really messy. I will do this at least 1x/week as i really believe it cleanses the living space of all the unwanted invisible negative energies that can accumulate over time.As even thoughts are 'things'..one should really cleanse the environment often. I've learned some people even 'clean' their computer on daily basis. Burning Artemisia or Frankincense is also great.

First time user

Posted by Reviewer2182411 on Mar 15, 2012

This is my first time using a smudge stick, so I do not have a lot to compair it to. I was very happy with the way the stick was wrapped and the way it burned so this is a product that I will be buying again from you.

nice

Posted by Reviewer3295182 on Feb 20, 2012

it's a lot smokier than the regular sage smudge wand from sage spirit, maybe because that's more twiggy than this. we like it, smells fresh and cleansing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »