Jillian

Posted by Reviewer1851399 on Dec 10, 2008

I'm not sure if I've been on the Acai long enough to notice any difference yet, but I seem to be having less joint discomfort, so I'm hoping it's related to the Acai. The one thing I was pleased with, was the darkness of the capsules. I researched the Acai thoroughly and one thing they point out is if the color is not a very deep purple almost black color, then they are more than likely fake. And for anyone else who might be interested, the Sambazon brand is one of the best on the market. Also these are organic, and most everywhere else they sell Acai, theirs will be extract, the organic is the pulp and berry, not just the juices. Which makes a great difference. That's something to look for...

ENERGY

Posted by Reviewer2008641 on Sep 29, 2008

This product is fantastic. You will have lots of extra energy and your skin will look beautiful too. I have taken this product for 2 years now and wouldn't be without it. It truly keeps me running all day long and at 60 years old, everyone is amazed and ask what my secret is and I tell them. Acai is known for this and it is true to its word. Awesome product. Give it a try for 30-60 days and you WILL see a difference in your energy level and your face and skin will be better too. People will notice.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2842891 on Nov 02, 2008

This product does great things for your skin and I lost my stomach fat in one week! Mind you I only had about 5 pounds I wanted to loose. I was so surprised. Just be careful because the first day I took it I felt a little weird, I believe its because it gives you energy too. It didn't have any weird effects on my the next day.

very powerful

Posted by Reviewer2981282 on Sep 18, 2008

this is a wonderful and powerful supplement. I have much more energy to do things like exercise and small tasks, i even sleep better at night. it makes me feel so much energy and it's awesome for my skin. i would highly recommend this product. this may sound strange, but somehow it has improved my memory as well. i will definitely reorder these caps again because i know my body is getting what it needs with these caps.

Mrs Russ

Posted by Reviewer3277276 on Oct 25, 2007

Great product at a great price....potency much higher than all other brands we tried.

Acai Sambazon

Posted by Reviewer1877097 on Dec 05, 2007

Fantastic for your skin and overall body... Highly recommend....

Sambazon Asai Caps

Posted by Reviewer2212916 on Feb 06, 2008

Sure found a good site in IHERBS. Received my caps in two days. I have been bothered with skin cancer and had four operations at the end of 2007. Started taking Monavie after the last operation and have not had an occurrence since. Five days ago I started the caps (2) and half of Monavie 2 oz per day. I am trying to see if I can eliminate Monavie completly because it is very expensive. I can't give an assessment on the caps yet but I am hope to be able to do that soon.

Sambazon. Pure Acai PowerCaps

Posted by Reviewer2015033 on Apr 24, 2008

Iherb customer service suggests I try this brand. Since I wrote and ask for their rcommendation. I was drinking Acai juice but, it was so expensive. I could only order the product through a pyramid program. Samazon, Acai caplets give me energy and I know I am gettting anti-oxidents and other nutrients from taking 2 caplets morning and mid-afternoon. I highly recommend this product.

This product works!

Posted by Reviewer2233496 on Mar 09, 2009

I can feel and see my skin gets better - after just a short time on it. By the way, I suffer from a very serious case of ezcema.

Sambazon Acai Capsules, Powercaps, 60

Posted by Reviewer1249302 on Feb 02, 2009

I have been taking these capsuls for weight loss for a few months now and I have not yet noticed a difference. I will have more to say in a few months. Sometimes these things take more time.