good purchase

Posted by 5147116872302961230 on Feb 24, 2016

Tried blending it with bananas and honey today, turns out really well and I'm glad with this buy!

Great for smoothies

Posted by 5585611474703452492 on May 11, 2015

I usually bought the frozen kind of the same brand but this dry freeze takes up less space and is easier to use. Willcontinue to buy

Super easy to use

Posted by 5691834564049933216 on Nov 28, 2014

just add one scoope of powder to smoothie and yoghurt and mix well. Very light flavor, good for all types of yoghurt.

good!

Posted by 4670005890253634663 on Oct 29, 2014

that't original power and i mixed with plain yogurt. i love to eat everyday

It is very good for fresh morning.

Posted by 4681392459507554353 on Oct 24, 2014

Everyday, 3 grams of Acai Powder with yogurt made me better morning.

Great Morning Smoothie!!

Posted by 5760238356732310255 on Apr 22, 2014

I gave it four stars because there is no taste in this powder. I don't know what I was expecting but I thought Acai was a fruit. Fruits usually have some kind of flavor. Anyway, I grind it with frozen fruit and coconut milk to make a smoothie and it taste great that way! I saw on a show that this man lost 40lbs by just drinking acai powder with water every morning for 5 months! It didn't seem he did anything else to aid his weight loss (e.g. cut curbs, exercise) so I think it's worth the effort!

delicious value for money!

Posted by 5704806091684050008 on Feb 02, 2014

delicious tasting but slightly grainy. small tub goes a long way as half serves are sufficient in smoothies.

Great for smoothies

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 06, 2014

I occasionally add this to smoothies, and I really love the flavour and colour it adds. I wouldn't say that I've seen profound health benefits, but it's a nice 'boost'.

good overall

Posted by 5170068426964548201 on Dec 28, 2013

Delievered quick. It sucks when you mix it with water but its good with yogurt :) I only have had a half of it, so it is not enough to say if it is good yet.

good source of energy every day

Posted by Reviewer3007889 on Nov 20, 2013

I have been trying sambazon acai for 2month now and it is really good source of energy. Every morning, I felt always heavy and no energy. since i add sambazon in my morning smoothie, i start my day with full energy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »