Can not say that I´ve noticed anything..

Posted by 5684063029340383306 on Apr 28, 2013

but it feels really good to add it to my morningshake, as it it organic and supposivly really good for me...

Good

Posted by 5388923472480745001 on Jun 05, 2013

I live in a country where ACAI is not easily found. I add it to my morning smoothie, and makes it taste real good. Totally recommend it.

easy way to take acai

Posted by Reviewer2520621 on Mar 05, 2009

I like to take this with my wheatgrass mixed in grapefruit juice. This product delivers all it said it would. I can tell a difference if I do not take my acai, daily.

Staten Islander Consumer

Posted by Reviewer3030785 on May 04, 2009

Faithfully take the Sambazon Organic Acai Powder every morning with Iherb 6 blend. I have noticed my complextion looks healthier. I have an increase in energy since taking the powder and 6 blend mix. Also my stomach has reduced somewhat.

No comment

Posted by Reviewer1249087 on Feb 24, 2009

I don't have much to say about this product because I stopped using it after the first three days. It wasn't that I found anything wrong with it, I just lost interest in the preparation. The one positive is that it mixes well in cold juice, but only if the powder is at room temperature.

Good but doesn't dissolve

Posted by Reviewer2380367 on Nov 19, 2008

this is a good product but it doesnt dissolve in liquid when you stir it in. I think it's better if you put it into a smoothie

Pricey, but good

Posted by Reviewer1684641 on Aug 15, 2008

I like it, but expensive. i use it in my smoothie every morning.

For my parents

Posted by Reviewer1933466 on Sep 15, 2009

It's helped my father with his psoriasis. He swears by it. They both enjoy it with juice in the morning or in their oatmeal. It's part of their morning routine.

Help reduce High Fever

Posted by psmiracle on Sep 22, 2009

I love this acai powder, bit soury & chocolately... There's this 1 night I was having high fever all of a sudden, I put 3 max scoops with a bit of horlick for better mixture and taste... It did really help to cool me down... and the high fever were gone in less than a day... It's a miracle but I do really wish to try the other brand, Amazon Thunder which promised to be a better one but can't find it in iherb... Do hope iherb will bring in soon... ^_^ Nevertheless, Sambazon Acai (powder) is still the best in the market after few that I've tried...

one of my morning super shake constituents

Posted by Reviewer3091620 on Nov 07, 2009

i'm really not sure just how noticeable of an effect this stuff has.. i'm certain that acai is a superb source of antioxidants which can contribute to a person's well being on several levels and with this product being of the utmost quality and a fully organic, whole food there are plenty of reasons why it can only be called excellent. with that said still i think its a little over hyped and over priced for its 'superfood' properties. the product has kept well in my refrigerator. does not settle or 'clump' in an unappealing way. still looks good and fluffy. nutritious. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »