Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Sambazon, Organic Freeze-Dried Acai Powder, 90 g

Quality sub-par

Posted by Reviewer2716982 on Feb 09, 2013

I had this delivered yesterday. Thought I'd get it on iherb because it's so expensive to buy locally, and I like to give my money to iherb; this site has been a big part of me regaining my health and my life. Long story short: the quality of this acai is poor; it has seed in it (yes, that means it's diluted, not pure berry goodness), doesn't taste so much, and I don't feel the same as I do after other acai of better quality. I thought I'd be saving money buying this. Turns out it was a waste. Don't buy it.

Feel the energy!

Posted by Reviewer1648797 on Jan 10, 2009

I love that I'm feeding my body with good nutrition. I am mixing 4 scroopfuls with rice milk each day---yum! So tasty! I also like it mixed with almond milk. My afternoon cravings are almost completely gone. I love getting on the scale every morning now, especially since 17 lbs. have virtually disappeared! Thirty more pounds to go and I'll be a happy camper! I will definitely continue buying this acai powder. Wish they carried in a supersize container!

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2476519 on Jan 25, 2009

I'm a native Brazilian ans this is the best acai I have tried! Will be in Rio for 2 weeks and will bring Sambazon Acai with me. Not easy to fing organic, pure acai in my hometown.

cleasned

Posted by Reviewer1612154 on Mar 03, 2009

I have been using acai, for 2months every morning followed by filtered water, before breakfast.Food is digested easier through out the day, bloated feelings are gone. skin and eyes are clear. will stay with this product.

wow!

Posted by Reviewer1547648 on May 23, 2009

add 1 scoop to a drink each morning and feel your energy levels go up and your complexion clear... amazing source of anti-oxidants and I have felt the difference within the first few days of taking this.