Sambazon Brand

Posted by Reviewer2015033 on May 20, 2008

I feel so energetic and healthy, since I started mixing Organic Acai powder with diet Snapple and drinking it mid-morning. It is over-whelming how I actively organize my thoughts and accomplish more physical chores in the garden at the age of 69 years old.

Sambazon Acia powder

Posted by Reviewer2145143 on May 11, 2010

It is good quality.

Overall great

Posted by 4678203551286469917 on Jun 15, 2016

A bit grainy

Expand Your Smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Feb 24, 2008

For variety and a surprise flavor when added to drinks acai powder is a good option. I like it mixed with soy milk. I am impressed with the fruit's antioxidant content. A little goes a long way so it makes a cost effective alternative to frozen blueberries. It is convenient to use in drinks when on vacation.

My Recent Purchase From IHerb

Posted by Reviewer2203440 on Jun 01, 2009

This product called Acai is the best on the market. I use it on a daily basis and know that it works. I will continue to use this product and company.

This is very good!

Posted by 5432903492193586488 on Dec 26, 2014

You get much more energy, you get well if you are sick, and you feel much better. Only probllem I have is to drink it, but its not big problem if you drink it fast.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2301387 on Nov 10, 2009

I use this in smoothies or in fruit juice, or cocnut milk yogurt.

Acai Dream Berries

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Aug 08, 2013

If you like Acai berries then you will definitely like this one. I use it for colour and in my vegan ice-cream also as a topping over salads. It has a seedy taste and really good.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2319606 on Mar 17, 2009

This is the second time I ordered this product and I am very happy with it. It has giving energy and smooth skin.

great on top of fresh fruits!

Posted by 5018576922381017955 on Aug 01, 2016

not a big fan of the cold acai smoothies but found it works very well as a topping! I put it on my white dragon fruit along with chia seed and it makes it even yummier! looking forward to glowing skin with all that goodness :)