This is very good!

Posted by 5432903492193586488 on Dec 26, 2014

You get much more energy, you get well if you are sick, and you feel much better. Only probllem I have is to drink it, but its not big problem if you drink it fast.

Good product for a good price

Posted by 4884741320604555280 on Feb 17, 2015

Cheapest acai powder I've found, AND it's organic

크게 거부감 없이 먹을 수 있어요.

Posted by 5429096681634666798 on Feb 28, 2015

가격대비 좀 비싸게 느껴지지만 요거트랑 같이 먹으니 거부감없이 먹을 수 있네요. 먹은지 얼마 안되서 기대하는 효능을 바로 볼 순 없지만 믿고먹어 봅니다

Acai powder

Posted by 5541797975573013266 on Mar 21, 2015

This is the fourth ingredient for my morning smoothie - altogether very delicious and healthy

really good

Posted by 5549314548722623722 on Nov 03, 2016

One scoop into your smoothie and you can really taste the acai. It also comes with a scoop spoon inside so you know how much a serving is! From what I know, Sambazon makes quality acai and the powder has been a good substitute since I can't get the frozen packed ones. Although slightly pricey, I'm happy with the product for sure.

Amazing Acai

Posted by 5087933397754638020 on Dec 01, 2016

Taste is great and it's cheaper than the price in retail stores!

Great in Smoothies

Posted by LasSparrow on Jan 16, 2017

I love using this with chocolate protein powder and making a smoothie out of it. Can obviously be used for making acai bowls as well. An overall great fruity flavor that's good for you as well! I recommend trying it!

Nice!

Posted by 4657515957227694095 on Dec 15, 2016

It doesn't add much to the taste of whatever I add into. Great for those who doesn't want any additional taste but wants the benefits of acai. :)

Great product

Posted by 5433088357286882101 on Nov 30, 2016

After taking the Acai berry I do not get hungry as often as I used to do. Also, it gives me a boost of energy - I do not feel as lethargic during the day.

Not bad at all...

Posted by 5498103453643386230 on Nov 30, 2016

I ordered from iherb as it was much cheaper and more convenient. Tub feels light but there is a scoop spoon inside which is helpful. Tastewise, it isn't sweet (don't think is suppose to be sweeten anyway) and its looks pretty (turns smoothies into a gorgeous purple). I blend it with some almond milk or coconut water and thicken it with chia seeds and a 2 bananas to make a beautiful acai bowl for breakfast. Do remember to add some honey or apple juice or something sweet if you don't like sour stuff. Overall-Not too bad!