Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2320734 on Mar 02, 2008

Work great in shakes. It provides a nice taste along with the purported benefits. I reload on this product consistently.

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Jan 09, 2008

wellbeing and energy goodness all around!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3344895 on Aug 05, 2008

This is a very concentrated "super" berry mix. I used to buy the frozen Acai packets, but switched to the power scoop for its convenience. I love that I can add a "scoop" to my smoothies or in my oatmeal or in my wheatgrass. So, I would recommend this for everyone to try.

really good

Posted by 5549314548722623722 on Nov 03, 2016

One scoop into your smoothie and you can really taste the acai. It also comes with a scoop spoon inside so you know how much a serving is! From what I know, Sambazon makes quality acai and the powder has been a good substitute since I can't get the frozen packed ones. Although slightly pricey, I'm happy with the product for sure.

I highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer3077396 on Mar 05, 2010

Excellent product!

I love this Acai powder

Posted by danarm on Aug 08, 2013

The taste of this Acai powder is fantastic. Really love it! I am not sure if it helps me for losing weight or not because right now I'm in treatment with other medicines on which I already lose weight.

one of my morning super shake constituents

Posted by Reviewer3091620 on Nov 07, 2009

i'm really not sure just how noticeable of an effect this stuff has.. i'm certain that acai is a superb source of antioxidants which can contribute to a person's well being on several levels and with this product being of the utmost quality and a fully organic, whole food there are plenty of reasons why it can only be called excellent. with that said still i think its a little over hyped and over priced for its 'superfood' properties. the product has kept well in my refrigerator. does not settle or 'clump' in an unappealing way. still looks good and fluffy. nutritious. :)

good overall

Posted by 5170068426964548201 on Dec 28, 2013

Delievered quick. It sucks when you mix it with water but its good with yogurt :) I only have had a half of it, so it is not enough to say if it is good yet.

delicious value for money!

Posted by 5704806091684050008 on Feb 02, 2014

delicious tasting but slightly grainy. small tub goes a long way as half serves are sufficient in smoothies.

good purchase

Posted by 5147116872302961230 on Feb 24, 2016

Tried blending it with bananas and honey today, turns out really well and I'm glad with this buy!