great

Posted by Reviewer2962546 on Dec 27, 2007

love it, taste great with juice

easy way to take acai

Posted by Reviewer2520621 on Mar 05, 2009

I like to take this with my wheatgrass mixed in grapefruit juice. This product delivers all it said it would. I can tell a difference if I do not take my acai, daily.

Good

Posted by 5388923472480745001 on Jun 05, 2013

I live in a country where ACAI is not easily found. I add it to my morning smoothie, and makes it taste real good. Totally recommend it.

Can not say that I´ve noticed anything..

Posted by 5684063029340383306 on Apr 28, 2013

but it feels really good to add it to my morningshake, as it it organic and supposivly really good for me...

Sambazon Acai Powder

Posted by 4631661667206511794 on Apr 30, 2015

Love the taste but a little bit too pricey in comparison to the other brands.

Sambazon, Organic Acai Powder

Posted by Reviewer1812584 on Jan 11, 2009

This is a great product. It does not change the taste when mixed with your favorite beverage. It helps your energy, matabolism. When I do not take it for a day or two, I can tell a difference in the way I feel. I would rate this five star!

Staten Islander Consumer

Posted by Reviewer3030785 on May 04, 2009

Faithfully take the Sambazon Organic Acai Powder every morning with Iherb 6 blend. I have noticed my complextion looks healthier. I have an increase in energy since taking the powder and 6 blend mix. Also my stomach has reduced somewhat.

From California - GOT TO TRY IT

Posted by Reviewer1000585 on May 18, 2009

New to this product - It so far it has been working jsut like my nutritionist said it would. I feel great. I have been getting more sleep, feel relaxed but with the energy level I need to feel good through out the day.

No comment

Posted by Reviewer1249087 on Feb 24, 2009

I don't have much to say about this product because I stopped using it after the first three days. It wasn't that I found anything wrong with it, I just lost interest in the preparation. The one positive is that it mixes well in cold juice, but only if the powder is at room temperature.

Acai Powder

Posted by Reviewer2941607 on Jan 27, 2009

I tried this because the pills were out of stock. I do not see much of any effect and the powder is hard to drink. I mixed with 8oz of hot water and I am not sure this makes the product less effective. It has to be refrigerated ater opening and it doesnt say that you can mix with hot water, but this allow the tea like substance to desolve enought to drink. I hope I am still getting the benefit of the antioxidents.