Sambazon Organic Acai Powder

Posted by Reviewer2664684 on Aug 14, 2008

This is the best price for this product that I have found on the web. Quick delivery makes this a great company to order from. Taking 2 scoops of this powder daily takes all of the arthritis pain out of my hands, and I have very little pain in my left knee, which is bone-on-bone and scheduled for a knee replacement. I love it.

Extremely happy with this product.

Posted by Reviewer2582432 on Oct 05, 2008

I had purchased the same powder from another company at a much higher price. I found the Sambazon product to be just as excellent at about half the cost. Works as well as my previous purchase. I highly recommend the powder. I mix it with a little yogurt or put it in my cereal for an energy boost all day long. Great product. I like it better than the capsules as it is highly concentrated and gets into your system faster. Great product

Sambazon

Posted by Reviewer2355519 on Oct 29, 2008

Very reasonably priced fair trade product- highly recommended superfood.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2427894 on Nov 02, 2008

Very pleased with your product and will reorder in the future.. Thank You

excellent

Posted by ChickpeaDee on Nov 21, 2007

excellent

Too Early

Posted by Reviewer2420944 on Jan 29, 2008

It's too early to evaluate its potential benefit.

requested review

Posted by Reviewer2603304 on Jan 30, 2008

Convenient to use, though some of the grains are left in the glass I mix it in. It's a little early to tell, but I think I have more energy.

Expand Your Smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Feb 24, 2008

For variety and a surprise flavor when added to drinks acai powder is a good option. I like it mixed with soy milk. I am impressed with the fruit's antioxidant content. A little goes a long way so it makes a cost effective alternative to frozen blueberries. It is convenient to use in drinks when on vacation.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2320734 on Mar 02, 2008

Work great in shakes. It provides a nice taste along with the purported benefits. I reload on this product consistently.

acai powder

Posted by Reviewer2832117 on Apr 04, 2008

this is delicious - i'm told it's chock full of much needed nutrients - since i'm feeling very healthy, i won't argue w/this theory - i've found a site that sells it for 18.49