Like the product and the company

Posted by Reviewer3113256 on Apr 16, 2009

I add this to the Nature's Way, Alive Ultra- shake to give it an extra boost. The two work together very well to produce a shake with even more power.

Excellent Product with Energy Boost

Posted by Reviewer1084929 on Apr 12, 2009

Since it is freeze dried it is convenient to store this product (prior to opening) in the pantry or for later use. The powder blends well in shakes. I mix it in my protein shakes. I can feel that extra boost of energy after consuming it, but it might have different effects depending on who uses it. With its nice combination of nutritional benefits and convenience of use (comes with small scoop to measure serving proportion), this is, overall, a great product.

Love this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1797994 on Mar 29, 2009

This is a really great product, and your prices are better then any other company out there.

Powerful Fair Trade Antioxidant Powder

Posted by Reviewer1658872 on Mar 28, 2009

I have been adding this Acai powder to my morning muesli for about 2 weeks. It has become part of my daily Anti- Cancer Diet and I won't miss it. I feel more energized since I am taking it. I had read that Acai berries are higher in anthocyanines than blueberries, higher in proteins than eggs, and higher in oleic acid than olives. I can fully recommend Sambazon Organic Acai Powder to support your own health as well as the health and sustainability of the Acai trees forest farmlands plus a fair price for the farmers.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2319606 on Mar 17, 2009

This is the second time I ordered this product and I am very happy with it. It has giving energy and smooth skin.

Prompt and excellent

Posted by Reviewer2591845 on Mar 17, 2009

Products was delived fast and with no shipping charges at a good price I wish they ahd all the health products i use i would shop there

The real deal

Posted by Reviewer2979231 on Mar 17, 2009

Nice to know you can purchase this without being automatically setup on some bogus monthly payment plan.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1161600 on Mar 15, 2009

You can alway depend on iHerb to have what you are looking for, along with excellent quality and delivery.

Super additive for my smoothies!

Posted by Reviewer2012266 on Mar 08, 2009

This is a great convenient way to add a little zip to my smoothies. Great tasting and nutritional too.

easy way to take acai

Posted by Reviewer2520621 on Mar 05, 2009

I like to take this with my wheatgrass mixed in grapefruit juice. This product delivers all it said it would. I can tell a difference if I do not take my acai, daily.