July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Sambucol, Black Elderberry Immune Formula Liquid, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Tastes better than the original formula

Posted by Ahpeng on Mar 22, 2013

My gals find the original tastes yucky. They prefer this. Personally find it nicer too. Yet to tell how effective

Sambucol is the Best of all the Elderberry products

Posted by newday on Jan 06, 2014

I use this for my own health and that of my 6 yr old kindergartner grand nephew. He has always given me his colds so this year I wanted a solution for both of us. He gave me a cold and I was 1 1/2 weeks into it when I got my first Sambucol. I had immediate relief of some symptoms and was over it way before I usually would have been. So he and I are now on a preventative plan - and neither one of us has been sick. I take one Teaspoon everyday. At the first sign of a sore throat, which is my first sign of pending cold, I up my does until the sign is gone, usually in 1 day. Taste is great. We tried other elderberry products but this is the best and worth the price.

Arrived in good condition

Posted by 5429986256089887797 on May 19, 2014

Am so pleased that this arrived in a good condition. I always use this for any oncoming flus or when i'm just feeling slightly under the weather. Works like a charm.

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Jan 12, 2011

good

Great immune system buster

Posted by Reviewer3094326 on Apr 12, 2011

Great immune system buster - the nice part is that it has vitamin C and other ingredients added. I think it really prevents many illnesses when you give it regularly.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »