Excellent immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1729244 on Jun 28, 2011

My daughter recently came down with herpangina (hfmd family) and was down with high fever (40.8 deg). No medication was given except voren n panadol. PD told us to expect the high fever to fluctuate over the next 3 days. Thankfully by God's grace, the high fever only lasted 1 day. I gave her the increased dose of sambucol and I believe that helped. She's prone to high fever and it usually takes her 3 to 5 days for fever to go. This time, I believe sambucol helped her to fight against the virus. I hv been using this faithfully for both my girls as maintenance and to prevent them from faliing sick.

Winter time staple

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This is a winter time staple in our household. We give this to our children for 2 weeks of the month, and then take a break for 2 weeks. This perks up their immunity, it is super easy to give and tastes great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Beat the flu

Posted by Reviewer1307166 on Feb 18, 2010

Last year my 18 month at the time daughter contracted the flu, we give her Sambucol and although she was quite sick she required no hospitalization and no medication from the doctor. While most other children of similar age we new who got the flu had to be put on a drip.

Healthy child happy mum!

Posted by Reviewer3110486 on Mar 12, 2011

My 3.5 Yr old has been on this daily 1 tsp for around half a year since her mild chicken pox. It keeps the sniffles away!

good

Posted by Reviewer3335748 on Jun 25, 2010

I like it very much!

Great taste and excellent service.

Posted by Reviewer2580666 on Aug 19, 2010

fast delivery. I received within 10 days even I ordered from Singapore. It's so tasty and both my kids love it. I will order it again. :)

My Go To Elderberry for my 2 1/2 yr old Grandson

Posted by newday on Jan 06, 2014

I tried other makers of Black Elderberry but Sambucol is the best. My 2 1/2 yr old grandson has taste tested this and the others and hands down likes Sambucol the best. I will not need to try the others again. The main reason we like this is it's effective, fast acting relief and it's preventative feature. My grandson had a cold with runny nose and cough. He improved almost immediately and was over it in 3 days. I have him on a preventative dose and he hasn't gotten another cold.

Great Product and Value for Money

Posted by Reviewer2354798 on May 25, 2014

Sambucol has been an essential dietary supplement for my child. She recovers faster than before now, and falls sick lesser than before. My child also loves the sweet berry taste. It is also value for money when purchased in a larger quantity. Would recommend to family and friends.

Best immune booster for kids.

Posted by 5500960455710831973 on Sep 09, 2014

Kids love them.

Sambucol for my little guys

Posted by 5588612730418405410 on Oct 26, 2014

I am a firm believer in this product. My son used to come down with cold so easily in the kindergarten. I was forever at the doctors!!! Finally I read up about this product and he has been a much healthier and happier little boy. If he does catch a cold, he recovers much quicker. I have just started using it for my youngest now, so they are both enjoying the syrup. It is a berry flavour so most kids love it. Furthermore the colour is cute and the cup to drink from a good little motivator for them. I highly recommend this for children in nursery school and kindergartens . It just boosts their immunity and gives them less sick days!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »