Sambucol, Black Elderberry, Immune System Support, For Kids, Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1729244 on Jun 28, 2011

My daughter recently came down with herpangina (hfmd family) and was down with high fever (40.8 deg). No medication was given except voren n panadol. PD told us to expect the high fever to fluctuate over the next 3 days. Thankfully by God's grace, the high fever only lasted 1 day. I gave her the increased dose of sambucol and I believe that helped. She's prone to high fever and it usually takes her 3 to 5 days for fever to go. This time, I believe sambucol helped her to fight against the virus. I hv been using this faithfully for both my girls as maintenance and to prevent them from faliing sick.

Winter time staple

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This is a winter time staple in our household. We give this to our children for 2 weeks of the month, and then take a break for 2 weeks. This perks up their immunity, it is super easy to give and tastes great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Beat the flu

Posted by Reviewer1307166 on Feb 18, 2010

Last year my 18 month at the time daughter contracted the flu, we give her Sambucol and although she was quite sick she required no hospitalization and no medication from the doctor. While most other children of similar age we new who got the flu had to be put on a drip.

Healthy child happy mum!

Posted by Reviewer3110486 on Mar 12, 2011

My 3.5 Yr old has been on this daily 1 tsp for around half a year since her mild chicken pox. It keeps the sniffles away!

good

Posted by Reviewer3335748 on Jun 25, 2010

I like it very much!