Winter time staple

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This is a winter time staple in our household. We give this to our children for 2 weeks of the month, and then take a break for 2 weeks. This perks up their immunity, it is super easy to give and tastes great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good

Posted by Reviewer2379361 on Nov 20, 2013

good

Stop flu and cold

Posted by Norskehuldra on Oct 18, 2013

the only thing that helps us against flu and Cold in Autumn/Winter season!!!!!! Highly recommended! Nice tasty!

Still get sick thou

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013

I dont know if it helped but there are soo much positive review of this. I gave this to my kid everyday but he still got sick and nope it didnt help shorten the duration of the cold neither, even with the recommended increased dosage. Will monitor again since i bought 8 bottles at one go. Fyi: finished 4 bottles on my 5th. Most likely will not repurchase

GOOD SUPPLEMENT TO STRENGTHEN THE CHILDREN'S LUNGS

Posted by cgoodstuff10 on Aug 08, 2013

I give Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid to my 2 year old for 1 year already. I find that it helps to strengthen his lungs. He takes Sambucol daily (recommended dose) as supplement and increase the dosage if he develops cough. He recovers from cough pretty fast.

Believer in Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1298367 on Jul 21, 2013

My family has tried just about every immune boosting elderberry product out there and they've all worked great when it was cold and flu season. My kids think this tastes amazing. I keep it on hand for just in case. I give them a dose if we're around sick people or they start to get sick and it shortens or completely knocks it out. Really recommend!

Seems to work

Posted by 4976244047444869948 on Jul 20, 2013

Gave this to my kid whenever she's sick and she seems to get well faster. Personally I dun like the taste. This is a reorder

Great Tasting Product

Posted by 4959026012821438284 on Jun 24, 2013

This is a great tasting product both for kids and adult. However, it's a pity that the Sugar Free version is no longer available here.

Keeps the flu bug away

Posted by GardenCity on May 26, 2013

Love this! Best to use as a preventative measure or response to early detection. Once the bug catches, it doesn't really help.

Doesn't help much

Posted by 5537832343010239194 on Apr 22, 2013

It's an OK product. Nothing to shout about. Kids' immune system still haven't improved after 6 bottles.