I have not received the order

Posted by Reviewer2391716 on Jun 06, 2012

I have not received the order up to now. More than 45 days! China Customer Service iHerb Inc. said just wait and wait! poor service!!!

Sambucol, Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid, For Kids, Berry Flavored

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Feb 18, 2012

you can never be sure whether this products work but at least this one tastes great

Great taste and excellent service.

Posted by Reviewer2580666 on Aug 19, 2010

fast delivery. I received within 10 days even I ordered from Singapore. It's so tasty and both my kids love it. I will order it again. :)

good

Posted by 4904784662863911364 on Dec 15, 2012

My son is coughing much lesser after we started him on this. Good buy !

Keeps the flu bug away

Posted by GardenCity on May 26, 2013

Love this! Best to use as a preventative measure or response to early detection. Once the bug catches, it doesn't really help.

Best immune booster for kids.

Posted by 5500960455710831973 on Sep 09, 2014

Kids love them.

Great Product and Value for Money

Posted by Beezmom on May 25, 2014

Sambucol has been an essential dietary supplement for my child. She recovers faster than before now, and falls sick lesser than before. My child also loves the sweet berry taste. It is also value for money when purchased in a larger quantity. Would recommend to family and friends.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2374814 on Apr 02, 2012

I have been giving this to my 7 year old since she was 5 and it definitely does what it says. We get over any sniffles within a day or two pronto!

Sambucol for my little guys

Posted by 5588612730418405410 on Oct 26, 2014

I am a firm believer in this product. My son used to come down with cold so easily in the kindergarten. I was forever at the doctors!!! Finally I read up about this product and he has been a much healthier and happier little boy. If he does catch a cold, he recovers much quicker. I have just started using it for my youngest now, so they are both enjoying the syrup. It is a berry flavour so most kids love it. Furthermore the colour is cute and the cup to drink from a good little motivator for them. I highly recommend this for children in nursery school and kindergartens . It just boosts their immunity and gives them less sick days!!!!

All time fav

Posted by Reviewer2958057 on Aug 05, 2012

Is a must have for toddlers, my 3 yrs old after taking this have less flu.