Stop flu and cold

Posted by Norskehuldra on Oct 18, 2013

the only thing that helps us against flu and Cold in Autumn/Winter season!!!!!! Highly recommended! Nice tasty!

Believer in Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1298367 on Jul 21, 2013

My family has tried just about every immune boosting elderberry product out there and they've all worked great when it was cold and flu season. My kids think this tastes amazing. I keep it on hand for just in case. I give them a dose if we're around sick people or they start to get sick and it shortens or completely knocks it out. Really recommend!

GOOD SUPPLEMENT TO STRENGTHEN THE CHILDREN'S LUNGS

Posted by cgoodstuff10 on Aug 08, 2013

I give Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid to my 2 year old for 1 year already. I find that it helps to strengthen his lungs. He takes Sambucol daily (recommended dose) as supplement and increase the dosage if he develops cough. He recovers from cough pretty fast.

My Go To Elderberry for my 2 1/2 yr old Grandson

Posted by newday on Jan 06, 2014

I tried other makers of Black Elderberry but Sambucol is the best. My 2 1/2 yr old grandson has taste tested this and the others and hands down likes Sambucol the best. I will not need to try the others again. The main reason we like this is it's effective, fast acting relief and it's preventative feature. My grandson had a cold with runny nose and cough. He improved almost immediately and was over it in 3 days. I have him on a preventative dose and he hasn't gotten another cold.

Great Product and Value for Money

Posted by Beezmom on May 25, 2014

Sambucol has been an essential dietary supplement for my child. She recovers faster than before now, and falls sick lesser than before. My child also loves the sweet berry taste. It is also value for money when purchased in a larger quantity. Would recommend to family and friends.

Best immune booster for kids.

Posted by 5500960455710831973 on Sep 09, 2014

Kids love them.

Build immunity

Posted by Reviewer2598754 on Jun 03, 2015

My kids have been having this for a year n it does build up their immunity system. While other kids are sick they are not affect so easily. Buying from Iherbs is cheaper than Singapore outside store.

Sambucol for my little guys

Posted by 5588612730418405410 on Oct 26, 2014

I am a firm believer in this product. My son used to come down with cold so easily in the kindergarten. I was forever at the doctors!!! Finally I read up about this product and he has been a much healthier and happier little boy. If he does catch a cold, he recovers much quicker. I have just started using it for my youngest now, so they are both enjoying the syrup. It is a berry flavour so most kids love it. Furthermore the colour is cute and the cup to drink from a good little motivator for them. I highly recommend this for children in nursery school and kindergartens . It just boosts their immunity and gives them less sick days!!!!

On time!

Posted by 4715031498490968949 on Jun 19, 2015

On time delivery and received in good condition! I will buy again from here definitely!

NOT BAD

Posted by 5089831160611647522 on Apr 16, 2015

This taste not bad but my ger still dislike it. anyway I will purchase again because its good for my girl.