Wonderful

Posted by newday on Nov 20, 2013

My grandson and grandnephew generously give me the only colds I get - and they last at least 2 weeks and I'm miserable. I was in the 2nd week of my most recent cold with no signs of remission when my order of Sambucol arrived yesterday. I took 4 doses the first day and 3 doses today and am on my way to feeling significantly better. I plan to take a maintenance dose once this cold is gone to prevent future colds. I can see that through the winter months, I'll be buying this regularly. The history of Sambucol, if you can find it is very interesting.

It works!

Posted by 5305270715941627900 on Oct 21, 2013

My kids have been taking this Sambucol original formula for a mth. During which, both husband and myself fell sick but the kids seem to have averted our virus :)

VERY GOOD FOR THE LUNGS

Posted by cgoodstuff10 on Aug 08, 2013

I give Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid to my 2 daughters for 7 year already. Now they are both 11 and 10 years old. I find that it helps to strengthen their lungs. They take Sambucol daily (recommended dose) as supplement and increase the dosage if they develop cough. They recover from cough pretty fast.

Boosting my own immune system with this

Posted by GardenCity on May 26, 2013

I tend to focus on my daughter and forget about myself, so I used to fall ill whenever she fell ill or when the flu bug was going around. Started taking this as a complement to my multi-vits during flu season and I've managed to avoid the flu when most of my family and/or colleagues are down with the bug. Great taste too - I dont even need to drink water after a dose :)

healthy once again

Posted by Reviewer2481187 on Mar 08, 2013

I was continually ill this winter. After reading about this product I decided to try it and Kyolic garlic. I took the largest daily dose and literally within days began to feel the shift start. I have not been sick and my energy is greatly increased. Highly recommend you try this especially if "all else" has failed. The Kyolic Cardio has decreased my BP significantly also.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2374814 on Apr 02, 2012

We rely on this every winter and it never fails to deliver.

the tase is good

Posted by Reviewer1379880 on Jan 30, 2012

it tasts good :D

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2759054 on Jan 18, 2012

I keep this product on hand at all times. If you get a cold or flu and take Sambucol you will recover faster. However, if you take it as soon as you feel a cold coming on it it will stop it in its tracks. I combine it with Airborne and haven't had a cold or flu in many years.

good

Posted by Reviewer1168701 on Jan 06, 2012

usefulness