works for the whole family

Posted by 5600207627125721092 on Dec 14, 2014

I live in the tropics and we are facing both erratic rain followed by alot of heat plus the working environment is mostly air-conditioned. So wet, hot, cold, cold, wet, hot combinations, most people around me starts to get sick. This product really helps. They sell them locally where i live but iherb's shipments tend to have more recent manufacturing dates. The product really works, if anyone in the family is generally feeling a bout of cold coming on, we take this for a few days and the severity of the symptoms and in some cases, the cold does not persist. Great product, we've been a fan for years.

great product

Posted by 4678891109817699900 on Dec 15, 2014

excellent service and great product, will come back and recommend to friends definitely

Very good

Posted by 5597209782369940360 on May 02, 2014

Buy a lot of times, very good to health

sambucol

Posted by Reviewer1497953 on Feb 21, 2011

My kids love this stuff, take it whenever we feel a bug coming on...it really helps.

Sambucol

Posted by Reviewer1498931 on Feb 22, 2011

satisfied with the product

the tase is good

Posted by Reviewer1379880 on Jan 30, 2012

it tasts good :D

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2374814 on Apr 02, 2012

We rely on this every winter and it never fails to deliver.

Great taste and seems effective for sore throats and first sign of flu/fever

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Great taste and seems effective for sore throats and first signs of flu/fever.

healthy once again

Posted by Reviewer2481187 on Mar 08, 2013

I was continually ill this winter. After reading about this product I decided to try it and Kyolic garlic. I took the largest daily dose and literally within days began to feel the shift start. I have not been sick and my energy is greatly increased. Highly recommend you try this especially if "all else" has failed. The Kyolic Cardio has decreased my BP significantly also.

Boosting my own immune system with this

Posted by GardenCity on May 26, 2013

I tend to focus on my daughter and forget about myself, so I used to fall ill whenever she fell ill or when the flu bug was going around. Started taking this as a complement to my multi-vits during flu season and I've managed to avoid the flu when most of my family and/or colleagues are down with the bug. Great taste too - I dont even need to drink water after a dose :)