Favorite and Perfect Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1232563 on Jul 21, 2011

We have used Sappo Hills soap for close to 15 years. That says a lot. Bathed our babies with it. The Aloe and Aloe Oatmeal are gentle on the skin, easily dissolve dirt. Best of all, it doesn't dry out your skin. I shave my legs with it. It's a vegan soap, light scent. When done using, don't let it set in water or it will get soft. All Sappo Hills soaps are great, this is our family favorite.

We Love This Soap!

Posted by Reviewer3275414 on Dec 27, 2011

Sappo Hill soaps are made of wonderfully simple ingredients, they are creamy but gentle, never dries out skin and very mildly and pleasantly scented. We are an athletic family (bike, run, swim, surf, hike, etc) so are always taking showers. It is important to have a product that is gentle yet effectively cleansing. The aloe oatmeal is our favorite since it seems to soothe the skin as well as cleanse. Highly recommend it!

Happy Soaper

Posted by Reviewer1597580 on Feb 29, 2012

Same goes for the Aloe soap.

An iherb discovery, thank you!

Posted by 5066321041607994441 on Nov 28, 2013

First of all, if you're looking at the picture, thinking the soaps are tiny. Well they are actually HUGE. Really, really big! HUGE! It takes 4 people, showering almost daily, over 2 weeks to use up one of these babies. They are SO good. The smell is BEAUTIFUL and subtle. It cleans AMAZINGLY, and even adds a bit of light exfoliation. Times like these, I can't thank iherb enough for providing us with so many beautiful, Vegan friendly products, with such great value! 12 for a ridiculously low price! We would happily pay more. Thank you Sappo Hill!

Very good soap. Highly recommended

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Feb 03, 2014

I just loveeeee this soap. I used this on my body in shower. It's a very simple soap with simple/natural ingredients, non-drying and the oats gently exfoliates the skin. Unlike other oatmeal soap that i have tried before, this soap does not scratch my body. 1 bar ( roughly around 100gm, it's quite big) could last longer compare to the other soap that i have tried. Very pleased. :D

Round green disks of oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer2572455 on Dec 25, 2011

The only thing missing is maybe a little olive or jojoba oil to make the whole experience a little bit smoother. Love it anyway.

the perfect soap

Posted by 5137647838041200230 on Sep 10, 2016

this is all I've been looking for in a soap....safe, natural and it has the "soap suds" that I like. Plus it's a clean smell that I just love! My skin has never been happier!

Smell is less nice

Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Jan 07, 2016

Somehow my hands got dry after washing with it. Till now least favorite. Don't really understand. Because the oatmeal one seemed less drying which feels weird.