from Greece

Posted by Reviewer2125075 on Mar 14, 2012

Very good product,nice cookie smell and very good feel on the skin.

good

Posted by Reviewer3196486 on Jun 28, 2012

smells heavenly & the oatmeal grains are very gentle on skin

moisturizing, wonderful scent, AWESOME

Posted by 5023934476811979960 on Nov 09, 2013

I adore this soap, with the Old Fashion Oatmeal as my FAVORITE. Nothing better than to be thoroughly clean while not having that awful tight and dry skin after. I use this soap in lieu of shaving cream, as it is so creamy. The smell is a delight and the real oatmeal in the bar ensures long-lasting moisture and softness.

At least a true soap with a good smell

Posted by Coupon-Code-ETA856 on Apr 05, 2012

Sappo Hill, Glyceryne Cream Soap, Old Fashion Oatmeal, 12 Bars, 3.5 oz Each This soap is great not only it smell great but it leaves my skin perfect no more allergy, rash or itch. Wish I found it years earlier. A great advantage it stay hard even under humid condition and do not get soft and mellow like other soaps when you leave them in a bit of water.

so simple

Posted by Reviewer3062894 on Feb 02, 2012

This is a deliciously fragrant (but subtle and natural) no-nonsense soap. You get 12 bars without individual wrapping in a recyclable, non-corrugated cardboard box. As the product sits on your shelf (sometimes for years) the soaps age , making the cakes firmer and longer lasting. In 5 years, my family of 4 has gone through 3 boxes. This is perfect for the thrifty, the environmental and those who (like me) cannot handle perfume-y soaps.

Seriously good soap

Posted by matillyrose on Feb 17, 2014

When I first opened the box my whole family let out an audible sigh followed by what smells so yummy? It was the scent of this soap which is reminiscent of baked cookies. Only soap that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and the bar lasts much longer than other soap varieties. Try this soap you will love it.

Good and yummy soap :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jun 06, 2014

This soap has a very fragrant scent that smell exactly like our traditional Malay butter rice!!! It smell so delicious and yummy and makes me hungry!! He he he :D Even though it does not lather much, it cleanse nicely , creamy and not drying to my skin. I like the oat in this soap as it gently exfoliate the skin. Very pleased with this soap. Highly recommended.

Happy Soaper

Posted by Reviewer1597580 on Feb 29, 2012

Pure oatmeal soap recommended by my doctor. I find it makes my skin feel very smooth, the minimal natural scent is nice and I feel clean with no residue. It also lasts a long time! Very satisfied.

Beautiful Soap

Posted by 5085436965328009864 on Dec 18, 2013

Gentle soap. The smell relaxes me. I love it.

like it