?

Posted by 4858654618843733799 on Dec 20, 2014

The size is too small.

works

Posted by Reviewer2865060 on Jan 17, 2012

It works to minimize acne. However, it made my papules and cysts darken up as it minimizes them.

Great cream for acne

Posted by 5549571251250451327 on Jul 05, 2013

I have been using this cream for over a month and it has only done something to my acne! It was kind of a slow process but not too slow. Hasn't done anything to my acne scars so I'm a little disappointed with this product

Good price

Posted by 5343844838436526602 on Aug 19, 2013

A good price, not too much improvements.

reduces redness but lets scars stay

Posted by 4891687208396292936 on Mar 26, 2014

The cream was in a smaller package than I anticipated and it has a very strong odor, at least to my nose. It hasn't really done anything to my acne scars but it does help with the redness and inflammation of pimples.

I tested it 2 times, not a big difference

Posted by 5634480452821603414 on Dec 12, 2015

I got the chance to test it in 2 different places under a 3 day period but did not notice any remarkable difference., I also used it on a scar got with a brunch on my face .. but did not work there either. I guess ths product just doesn't work for me and that is why I give it 2 stars, one for the convenient travel size and aplicator (easy to take on the bag & no need to use the fingers) and one because of the consistency and color, the fact that it is a little bit white might contribute to camoflage the scar a little.

alright

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Nov 13, 2012

the tube is pretty small, the Salicylic Acid temporally works but when you stop using it acne returns. Wont be buying again since it contains BHT (Butylated hydroxytoluene).

0 stars

Posted by Diana87 on Sep 11, 2012

not helping at all. better by "nelsons gel pure & clean" foarte rau, nici o schimbare, mai bine cumparati "nelsons gel pure & clean" asta chiar face.

didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer3033366 on Feb 14, 2012

There is no difference between this product , and the one which you can buy from walmart.

Scar Zone, Acne Treatment & Scar Diminishing Cream, 0.5 oz (14 g)

Posted by Reviewer1245220 on Feb 20, 2012

There is no medical effect