Good dose and good price

Posted by Reviewer1275276 on Mar 02, 2011

I like these because each dose is about 300 mgs which is about as much as your intestines will allow you to digest at one time. Also, because they are softgels they break down.

i'm not an expert

Posted by Reviewer2709435 on May 25, 2012

But i know i need calcium, which is more absorbable when taken with magnesium and D. This softgell combines all three and is easy to swallow. No nausea.

Best I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2862676 on Oct 08, 2008

Calcium/magnesium capsules are usually huge, and these are, too. But, since they are made into a soft get capsule they are much easier to swallow and, to me, this eliminates wondering if the capsules are absorbed. My legs ache if I don't get enough calcium and I haven't had that happen with these.

Excellent product, Schiff, Calcium-Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2995469 on Mar 21, 2009

This product is sometimes difficult to find. It is a superior vitamin, prescribed by my physician. I am so glad I was able to order it from your company. You were very fast and packaging was swell. Thanks.

no upset capsules

Posted by Reviewer1895810 on Mar 25, 2009

I use this product because it doesn't cause stomach upset. Regular calcium pills tend to be harder to digest and cause heartburn and upset stomach taken over a long period of time.

Schiff, Cal/Mag with Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2770403 on Nov 30, 2009

Very good product.

Happy, but beware LARGE pill

Posted by Zambini on Apr 22, 2012

We are very happy with the potency and effectiveness of the Cal/Mag product, and normally are with Schiff brand supplements. I would like to add a warning to those who have a problem swallowing pills. This is the largest supplement pill that is non-chewable we have come across to date. If size is an issue, you may have problems. One family member with pill issues can get it down because is it gel, the other can't and needs an alternative cal/mag.

good

Posted by wenjing on Aug 04, 2010

good

Love the Smooth Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1563368 on Feb 06, 2014

Calcium and Magnesium help with my musculoskeletal aches and pains. I don't do without it and remain pain free. I really like this since it is a good value and works well for my issues.

Not enough D3 to make a huge difference, but a good mix

Posted by Reviewer2579578 on Sep 29, 2008

The gel formulation makes for much higher availability of calcium and magnesium and the D3. This supplement is the smart way to get calcium correctly absorbed by your body.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »