• Colors may vary.

• Customer Ratings

Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer2866588 on Mar 10, 2011

We used these on our first cruise a few months ago and all 4 of us had a pair and prior to wearing these a few of us were a bit queasy. If the kids didnt put them on when the water was a bit choppy then we had full on sea sickness problems. I dont know if its mind over matter but it solved our sea sickness issues. Mind you the sea wasnt that unkind to us on our cruise so not sure how theyd go in big swells.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Jul 04, 2011

It works very good.

Sea Bands ROCK!

Posted by Reviewer3156363 on Dec 13, 2011

I recently went on a carribbean cruise and the ship rocked A LOT when we were in open water. Once I put the Sea Bands on, my nausea went away within 10 minutes; I understand that Sea Bands don't work for everyone but they did the job for me.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1061972 on May 24, 2012

Very rocks to sleep daughter(1,10). Tested bangles - work! I will buy and to itself - me too rocks to sleep in a machine)

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

Thankful to have something to ease morning sickness that does not contain anything harmful. The package contains two bands.

Probably, it only suggestion - but they really help me!

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jun 13, 2012

Probably, it only suggestion - but they really help me! It is not sure that I place them correctly - though I kept the instruction and a box and I am always verified with the instruction before use as it is correct to arrange them on a hand.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Jun 14, 2012

it is really helpful!!!

child liked it.

Posted by Reviewer3258500 on Aug 12, 2012

child liked it.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Dec 01, 2012

Tried this when driving on twisty roads, seemed to keep my stomach more calm. I get very severe motion sickness and my MD said she thought these work the best out of all motion sickness options. Not sure if it would work as good as bonine or dramamine for major motion but will definitely use it to complement that.

Buy it!

Posted by NaturalMystics on Dec 03, 2013

My 4 year old can now enjoy a car ride to his grandparents house without a barf bag and a extra change of clothes. Just buy it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »