SeaBuckWonders, Sea Buckthorn Oil Blend, Omega-7 Complete, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

Wow

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I purchased this for myself and my mother as it is meant to be good for your skin an contains the rare but essential omega 7. A week after using it, I called my mother and we both reported the same thing- a slight (2kilogram) weight loss, without a change in diet, which was completely unexpected! This is undoubtedly good for you but now I feel some of the bigger health claims (such as weight loss) might actually be true. Definitely will try again! *update* 4 months in. There were about two weeks where I had ran out of my SeaBuckthorn. At the time I hadn't noticed any ill effects, but as soon as I started taking it again, I noticed a great improvement in my skin and overall energy. This truly works wonders and brings the body into harmony.

Sjogren's Snydrome

Posted by Reviewer1465893 on Jan 12, 2012

I am writing this review about the sea buckthorn oil blend that I purchased, from iHerb.com. First I looked around all over the web and at some sites others had suggested. I found iHerb, to be the best at pricing and delivery charges of all others. Also those that suffer from the auto immune disease sjogren's snydrome, wanted to let you know this has really helped my body with all the aches and pains. Especially those that come from the arthitis. Also seems to help with my dry skin and hair. I did alot of research and this helps lubracate your body from the inside out.I hope this will be helpful, enjoy iHerb and sea buckthorn oil.

The wonder of sea buckthorn

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Aug 29, 2013

Have been taking this for a few months now and have stopped using fish, krill oils etc, and everything seems good. Have plenty of energy, skin is good, and feel basically healthy again.

Love these

Posted by 5012543500666467951 on Dec 03, 2012

Great for skin! My mom uses these too - she said her hand wrinkles are almost gone and what can I say - she was right. Great price!

Feeling fabulous!

Posted by 5038773396541092221 on Jun 01, 2014

Have been taking this for well over a year now and have not had any cough/cold symptoms, feel vibrant and energetic and my skin is no longer red and blotchy..loving it.