Sea Buckthorn Oil Blend, Omega-7 complete from SeaBuckWonders

Posted by Reviewer2591793 on Apr 25, 2016

While Omega-7 may contain a high percentage of palmitoleic acid but it has also high levels of palmitic acid which could be detrimental to health - Palmitic acid raises the risk of heart attack, stroke and other cardiovascular catastrophes. How much this has been purified to reduce the contents of palmitic acid concentration. Can we hear from the source ie the manufacturer. Thanks R Chong

For my mom (60+)

Posted by 4857859551342392885 on Nov 12, 2015

Some notes mentioned that the sea buckthorn is good for gastrointestinal. Hope it works.

good substitute for vegeterians

Posted by 5302781962227936516 on May 27, 2015

I'm not a veg, but I don't eat fish. So I was looking around for "fish oil" that does not come from fish. Sea Buckthorn is a good choice, has a range of Omegas. The capsules are small and elastic, so easy to swallow. Make sure to not chew on it though - if broken, the taste is pretty aweful.

No taste compared to other oil supplements. But no effect.

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on May 22, 2015

Finished a bottle hoping to manage eczema condition. But there was no difference to my skin condition. Capsule size was ok and oil does not leave an after taste.

Works for my wife

Posted by 5622457643099420704 on Mar 28, 2015

My wife has been taking these and swore by them. Could not get them in stores in Singapore. Delivery is quick.

Good Product

Posted by 4747901057801894907 on Feb 12, 2015

I have used this product for about 3 years and have found it good for my nails and hair, also good antioxidant. I would recommend it.

Great for my Gastritis as well as skin and nails

Posted by kathrynngeorge on Dec 01, 2014

I've been taking these for a few months after hearing about the benefits of Sea buckthorn. I did notice straight away, that I had less pain and discomfort in my stomach. I've had gastritis for nearly three years, and have tried most things. I was happy with the results, but after about three months, I noticed that my nails are so much stronger and grow so much faster. My daughter even commented on my skin, as it's much firmer and brighter. I would never be without this supplement.

Good Product

Posted by 5452502776025621345 on Nov 30, 2014

It's a good deal ..Prices are right that everyone can afford! Good for health for long term.. Herb have lots of products must slowly view ..trustable company >fast delivery abt 5working days > 30Nov14 ordered others product agn cux No shipping fee till end Nov14

great for arthritis - love it

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Sep 08, 2014

will definitely keep buying

BLADDER INFECTION

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Aug 14, 2014

Hello, This product helps tremendously with repetitive bladder infection. STOP after I started this product 2 years ago.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »