Wow

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I purchased this for myself and my mother as it is meant to be good for your skin an contains the rare but essential omega 7. A week after using it, I called my mother and we both reported the same thing- a slight (2kilogram) weight loss, without a change in diet, which was completely unexpected! This is undoubtedly good for you but now I feel some of the bigger health claims (such as weight loss) might actually be true. Definitely will try again! *update* 4 months in. There were about two weeks where I had ran out of my SeaBuckthorn. At the time I hadn't noticed any ill effects, but as soon as I started taking it again, I noticed a great improvement in my skin and overall energy. This truly works wonders and brings the body into harmony.

Sjogren's Snydrome

Posted by Reviewer1465893 on Jan 12, 2012

I am writing this review about the sea buckthorn oil blend that I purchased, from iHerb.com. First I looked around all over the web and at some sites others had suggested. I found iHerb, to be the best at pricing and delivery charges of all others. Also those that suffer from the auto immune disease sjogren's snydrome, wanted to let you know this has really helped my body with all the aches and pains. Especially those that come from the arthitis. Also seems to help with my dry skin and hair. I did alot of research and this helps lubracate your body from the inside out.I hope this will be helpful, enjoy iHerb and sea buckthorn oil.

Excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 23, 2013

this has done great things for my skin faster then I thought possible. My aging skin looks so much younger and I am working hard at eating healthy and exercising and this is also helping me to take off extra fat from my body. This really works and have to see wha else it does with me taking it on a consistent basis all year long.

The wonder of sea buckthorn

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Aug 29, 2013

Have been taking this for a few months now and have stopped using fish, krill oils etc, and everything seems good. Have plenty of energy, skin is good, and feel basically healthy again.

Love these

Posted by 5012543500666467951 on Dec 03, 2012

Great for skin! My mom uses these too - she said her hand wrinkles are almost gone and what can I say - she was right. Great price!

miracle berry lives up to its name

Posted by 5686054206706763297 on Apr 27, 2014

I reckon this stuff gave me a bit of a facelift from within.True story! It seems to pump everything up.... better muscle tone and gets rid of some of the sag around the jaw line- it really did. When I ran out for a couple weeks and then resumed taking it the difference was noticeable within a few days. I never want to run out of this stuff again and if I lived in a cooler climate I would grow this plant!

Great for my Gastritis as well as skin and nails

Posted by kathrynngeorge on Dec 01, 2014

I've been taking these for a few months after hearing about the benefits of Sea buckthorn. I did notice straight away, that I had less pain and discomfort in my stomach. I've had gastritis for nearly three years, and have tried most things. I was happy with the results, but after about three months, I noticed that my nails are so much stronger and grow so much faster. My daughter even commented on my skin, as it's much firmer and brighter. I would never be without this supplement.

sea bucthorn and weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2679819 on Mar 05, 2012

I BELIEVE I LOST WEIGHT,MY CLOTHES ARE A LITTLE TO BIG NOW...I HATE THAT YOU HAVE TO TAKE THEM 2 HOURS AFTER EATING AND 1 HOUR BEFORE EATING...THE BOTTLES SAYS ON AN EMPTY STOMACH AND I DID RESAERCH AND FOUND THAT THAT CONSIST OF 2 HOURS AFTER EATING AND 1 HOUR BEFORE EATING THATS 3 HOURS OF NO FOOD OR JUICE

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1909307 on Mar 21, 2012

I've only been using this for a few weeks, so I'm not sure about the results, but I think it's okay so far. I've been using the plain Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil for a couple of months, and I noticed yesterday that my nails are stronger than I've ever seen them. I want to give this a good six months to see what it does to my hair and skin. I'll try to remember to update this review.

Sea Buckthorn Oil Blend, Omega-7 complete from SeaBuckWonders

Posted by Reviewer2591793 on Apr 25, 2016

While Omega-7 may contain a high percentage of palmitoleic acid but it has also high levels of palmitic acid which could be detrimental to health - Palmitic acid raises the risk of heart attack, stroke and other cardiovascular catastrophes. How much this has been purified to reduce the contents of palmitic acid concentration. Can we hear from the source ie the manufacturer. Thanks R Chong

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »