SeaBuckWonders, Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1909307 on Feb 08, 2012

I've taken two softgels a day for a few weeks. I know you're supposed to wait at least 30 days to see a difference. However, I think my skin feels softer and I noticed that my face seems more even-toned. Even my under-eye area has taken on more of a flesh tone instead of the purplish color it was before. It will take a few months before I'll be able to see if this has helped my hair or nails.

Very fine oil

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Feb 06, 2013

This is a quality product. I opened the capsule and checked for freshnes; it tasted very good. I needed a remedy for dry mucosal membranes (sinuses/ nose) and it did help. The oil also cleared my skin within a week. It has a slight effect on energy/ mood as well. I haven't tried other brands, but this was really good. Thanks! P.S. It'd be nice to know if the product is fair trade.

SeaBuckWonders, Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, 500 mg Each, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2218528 on Mar 03, 2012

This is a GREAT product! My Skin has cleared dramtically, my overall health is fantastic, I feel much calmer and more balanced, i will keep taking this product continously. Thanks iherb, its a pleasure doing business with you!

Sea Buckthorn

Posted by Reviewer2302152 on Jul 06, 2011

Perect - lost 10 pounds this month, do make you a little gasy, but went away er about 10 days

seabuckwonders seed oil

Posted by Reviewer2692685 on Oct 23, 2011

It does seem to help you lose weight, also my teeth feal stronger. Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »