SeaBuckWonders, Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, 500 mg Each, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2218528 on Mar 03, 2012

This is a GREAT product! My Skin has cleared dramtically, my overall health is fantastic, I feel much calmer and more balanced, i will keep taking this product continously. Thanks iherb, its a pleasure doing business with you!

SeaBuckWonders

Posted by 4775543791891306858 on Dec 09, 2014

This product is amazing! I've been suffering from palpitations. After taking this for less than a week, I realized that my palpitations are gone. My skin seems to improve. Will highly recommend for ppl with cardiovascular problems. It really helps for me and hopefully for you too!!

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1909307 on Feb 08, 2012

I've taken two softgels a day for a few weeks. I know you're supposed to wait at least 30 days to see a difference. However, I think my skin feels softer and I noticed that my face seems more even-toned. Even my under-eye area has taken on more of a flesh tone instead of the purplish color it was before. It will take a few months before I'll be able to see if this has helped my hair or nails.

Sea Buckthorn

Posted by Reviewer2302152 on Jul 06, 2011

Perect - lost 10 pounds this month, do make you a little gasy, but went away er about 10 days

Go for Sea Buckthorn

Posted by Reviewer1590527 on Dec 02, 2011

My son has had great results from this product he has excema he uses this on his skin thank you for the affordable price i will buy again.

seabuckwonders seed oil

Posted by Reviewer2692685 on Oct 23, 2011

It does seem to help you lose weight, also my teeth feal stronger. Will buy again.

Very fine oil

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Sep 15, 2014

This is a quality product. I opened the capsule and checked for freshnes; it tasted very good. I needed a remedy for dry mucosal membranes (sinuses/ nose) and it did help. The oil also cleared my skin within a week. It has a slight effect on energy/ mood as well. I haven't tried other brands, but this was really good. Thanks! P.S. It'd be nice to know if the product is fair trade. Addendum 15th Sept 2014 My first choice remedy for extremely dry eyes (sicca).

The incredible shrinking woman!

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Sep 04, 2014

I gave my Mom a bottle of the SeaBuckWOnders Buckthorn Complete, which she finished the other day, taking the 2 2 times per day as directed. She took it with food, did not add exercise or change her diet much. She is 72. I wouldnt say she was fat but definitely had that senior spread in the tum bum and hip and saddle bag area. Well, we were all shocked at how much she lost (you can see my review) not in bad way, I mean she is healthier, has more energy, and had less appetite. She is very young for her age and generally has good energy and takes lots of Life Extension supplements and eats healthily anyway, which is why it has been particularly amazing. Anyway, iHerb was out of stock of the Complete so I ordered this Seed Oil instead. It was a bit of a mistake really, as I thought this was just a smaller bottle of the same thing. Well, she has been taking it for two days and literally looks like she's been on Fat Flush Plan! I asked her if she had been eating less and she admitted she actually has been eating a bit more. I am so so jealous of her! :-) I am waiting for the oil to come back in stock because I am allergic to animal gelatins. This stuff Works!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2332750 on Aug 09, 2011

A difficult product to find after tv doctor's review. Thank you iHerb for the product. I will be reordering.

great product

Posted by 4935865789430187347 on Sep 03, 2016

I have been using this for years and love it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »