10% Off Orders Over $40!

Seagate, Earache Remedy, 1/2 fl oz (15ml)

Natural and effective

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Nov 25, 2009

I love Seagate products. I keep this on hand for occassional ear aches and it works well. I use it on my grand-children in the summer after they go swimming. A good way to avoid swimmer's ear which can be very painful.

Love Seagate

Posted by Jasmine44 on Mar 03, 2014

Seagate products are great...no added unnecessary ingredients. I have not used this earache product as yet, but I use their olive leaf extract, throat spray, nasal spray & skin rash products & have no doubt that this will work as well as the others. I am keeping it on hand in case it is needed.

Homeopathic ear remedy

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Sep 20, 2010

I believe in using homeopathics for earaches, ear discharges rather than suppressive medication. I'm not sure if we need to use it more consistently until results are acheived.