New To iHerb?

Seagate, Grape Seed Extract, 250 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

grape seedextract

Posted by Reviewer2266117 on Jun 06, 2011

I have been using it after reading that the bleeding in the eyes had stopped in about 6 hours. The Dt had told me that i had macular problems and the wet kind due to bleeding in the eye. The dr said there was no cure except the shots which he started that day. The next day I had a large blind spot and refused to continue. After taking the grape seed extract and a new Dr they cold find no bleeding. I have been taking zeaxanthin and lutin with zinc. grape seed extract and hyaluronic acid for a year and no more blindspots. My eyes keep improving. Belle Benham

Seagate Grape Extract 250 mg

Posted by Reviewer2417836 on Jan 29, 2012

I take 4 tablets a day 2 in the morning and 1 at lunch and dinner. The circulation in my legs improved immensely

Liked it

Posted by Reviewer3278329 on Sep 02, 2012

These are made from organic grapes - seeds and skin are used with NO chemicals or solvents used in the processing - two things that are important to me.

Purple Power

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Oct 29, 2012

Great! There is no bad ingredient or unnecessary filler in these veggie caps. Only pure red grape seed and red grape skin extracts. And I like that!

Excellent product. I feel better

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Aug 26, 2013

I ordered this product as I suffer from psoriatic arthritis and i read it had an anti inflammatory effect. I noticed the effects very quickly. It is not a miracle but the pain is reduced. I have also noticed that my anxiety is much better and I sleep better. I will keep using grape seed axtract.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »