No help for Diabetics

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Apr 26, 2016

Didn't do nothing for my mother diabetes.

does it help?

Posted by 4743786851989877124 on Mar 01, 2014

I have no idea if this will help my hypercalciuria, but recent studies reported by NIH indicated it might be helpful so I bought it. What I dont like is that you must take 5 capsules per meal. I open up the capsules and sprinkle on food and the taste isnt too terrible. I wish they would just sell it in loose powder form. Pending lab results to see if there is improvement I am unsure if I'll buy again.

So far so good

Posted by 5454768098461184526 on Sep 27, 2013

I take these before each meal and find that my sweet cravings have decreased and my energy has increased. I've been having trouble losing weight from my waist even with careful diet and vigorous exercise, and I'm noticing a shift in that. Will order this again.

Nopal

Posted by 5057889450913094750 on Jun 13, 2012

A great find for me. I am diabetic and nopal really helps me to control my sugar levels. I am very pleased to find nopal.

Nopal for blood sugar and more

Posted by Reviewer1011799 on Jun 01, 2012

Please note, people: this is pure product with NO additives, and freeze-dried. This means you're taking the real food without added junk, in convenient and natural veggie caps. It really does lower my blood sugar (Type II diabetic), and, yes, it's very good for your digestion and elimination. Really a helpful and wholesome product that more people should know about, and I agree that Seagate is a trustworthy company. Hope iHerb always carries it!

great company and supplement

Posted by Reviewer1050796 on Dec 29, 2011

cleansing of bowels and digestion aid

good

Posted by Reviewer1654303 on Dec 19, 2011

it's good for the digestion, takes away the acid

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3222865 on Nov 23, 2011

This product is simply awesome.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1062504 on Sep 27, 2011

No more stool softener since I have been on this product. I won't be without it.

cleansing power

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Apr 17, 2011

I have been taking 2 Nopal Cactus caps with 2 Acai berry caps before meals 2 times a day for 2 weeks. The pimples on my temples are pretty much gone (pimples on your temple areas normally mean you need to clean your colon and cut down the Carbs). I am very pleased and will re-order again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »