Natural ingredients - works well

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jun 27, 2009

I learned about this product on the TV program "Know the Cause". The product works well and is so much better than using products you can get addicted to. Having chronic sinus problems is a pretty sure sign you have a fungus infection. The ingredients in this product naturally kill the fungus. Diet is also a factor but so far I haven’t gotten motivated to do that too. :-)

Olive Leaf Nasal Spray is fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1061456 on Dec 13, 2009

I teach Kindergarten and get colds that ususally turn into sinus infections. After using this product regularly, I have been free of infection for 6 months!!!! The product is reasonably priced, easy to use, and now easy to find on iHerb. I have also used it on my kids when they are fighting colds. It helps their congestion and they haven't been on antibiotics in months! This product is a life saver!

Best nasal spray on the market

Posted by Reviewer1424603 on Nov 18, 2009

I have tried everything. I have had sinus/allergy problems all my life...have taken steroids, antibiotics, etc. This product cleared-up my nose without all that stuff. I still use an allergy pill about twice a week. Nose has never felt better. When first starting, spray your nose at least three times a day. I use it once a day now.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1358782 on Aug 29, 2009

Love love love this. I used to have sinus headaches everytime there was pressure in the air. Spent a lot of $ on sinus pills...regular use of the Olive Leaf spray and it takes a real storm to bring out the pills.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Apr 09, 2010

worked wonderfully to rid my sinus infection. Love Seagate products. They are superior in quality. Thanks iherb for carrying them

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2100418 on Dec 31, 2011

This one is really good. It has healed my blocked nose, which I had for years due to either allergy or god knows what. In Norwegian pharmacies u have as much as to types of remedies - either salt water or one that u cannot use for over 10 days. I began to give up and was considering an operation. Now I am back to normal again, after many years. Sincerely - thank u!

Olive Leaf Nasal Spray

Posted by Reviewer2255906 on Oct 14, 2010

Unfortunately, this product has not solved my congestion/PND problem. I am a bit disappointed as the testimonials sounded promising. It seems to have irritated my sinuses as I have lost my sense of smell but then again, I find that happens with most nasal spray products when I use them. If I knew that this would ease off, I would continue using it but am too scared to in case I make my condition worse.

Unexpected benefits

Posted by Reviewer1876205 on Sep 30, 2011

Since starting to use this product the problems of nail fungus and fingertip cracking have begun to improve. This is a pleaseant side affect and the product works very well at its intended use.

Prefer this product over others

Posted by Reviewer1969015 on Sep 29, 2009

This combination of ingredients works better at keeping my nose clear when I have a cold or allergies aggravate my sinuses (which is often). I tried just about all of them and I'm pleased with results.

Olive Leaf Nasal Spray

Posted by Reviewer1217239 on Dec 29, 2010

I prefer to use natural nasal sprays rather than what is available on prescription.This nasal spray is very refreshing to use, and doesn't cause me any stinging sensation in my nose.My nasal passage is fully cleared after use