Nice and easy to rinse

Posted by Reviewer1299252 on Jun 05, 2014

My hair is very frizzy, and argan oil is supposed to do the trick. This conditioner is nice and has a good smell. I use it with the shampoo of the same brand and my hair smells good and the frizz is much less.

Seaweed Bath Co., Smoothing Argan Conditioner

Posted by greenandclean on Mar 20, 2015

Since iHerb has discontinued the Nubian Heritage Evoo & Moringa conditioner, I was looking for a new conditioner for my dry and frizzy hair. Sadly, this makes my hair more frizzy than when I don't use conditioner at all, and I don't even know how that's possible. I really wanted to like this product, but it just makes my hair tangled, dry and frizzy. I didn't even want to finish the bottle, so it just ended up being a really expensive body wash.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1308420 on Feb 03, 2016

Hair becomes super shiny and silky. Seaweed has so many benefits! I will repurchase forever!

ok

Posted by 5063166492073975965 on Sep 18, 2016

I was not overwhelmed with this conditioner. I bought the Acure Organics, Repairing Conditioner, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil at the same time and that one does a lot better job for my dry hair. The Seaweed Bath Co., Smoothing Argan Conditioner, Citrus Vanilla is ok though. The consistency is very thick. It does not leave my hair specially soft or moistured and I am not head over heels for the smell. It smells like my citrus- household cleanser. I would not buy again, but It might be a good product for other, maybe more fine hair. And the smell is a personal thing, it does not smell bad, I just do not really like it.