easily soluble

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on May 01, 2014

the powder dissolves easily in water, cold tea or juice and is flavorless. I ordered this by mistake (I wanted the capsules) but I would buy this again. It also helped my digestion noticeably.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Jan 10, 2014

this is the best i swear it tastes actually _good_ (faintly sweet) (i mix it w/ plain yogurt or fruit)

Works well for me

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Sep 27, 2013

My constant bloating has finally stopped after taking this.

Good stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

I recently found this probiotic and have taken it for about a month now. It's my new favorite probiotic. No fillers and love the powder form, as well as the fact that it doesn't need to be refridgerated.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1356117 on Feb 21, 2012

I use these probiotics in nut spreads, in my morning shakes, in juices. They are great. I struggle a lot with Candida and this has been a great addition to my diet. A teaspoon here and there and I have no trouble what-so-ever. It dissolves quickly and I didn't have to worry about shipping because it's stabilized.

Good Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2390003 on Jan 08, 2012

I'm allergic to everything and this is the only probiotic I can take. It works very well and mixes well with other dairy products. It's very reasonably priced in comparison to other preservative free products and it works.

The Best Probiotics out there.

Posted by Reviewer1738511 on Aug 15, 2011

I have tried about 20 different brands and types (or more) and Sedona Labs is by far the best, plus you can keep it in your cupboard. I didn't know if the powder would be as good as the capsules, but they are just as great!

Best bang for your bucks

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Jun 15, 2011

very high quality probiotic powder!

Perfect to make Yogurt

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Mar 13, 2011

I usually take a gallon of pasteurized Milk mix with a teaspoon of iFlora powder put it in the oven to keep it at 45 deg C for 8 hours. After that I place it in the refrigerator at 3 deg C and next day it is an perfect natural Yogurt.

probiotic