so so

Posted by 4905191204016629935 on Jul 11, 2014

not to good not too bad.. just so so

Works very well

Posted by 5183582229690605775 on May 09, 2014

I had been using little pellets and thought just my dishwasher was bad quality, with water marks left on everything, but when I usr this everything comes out sparkly and clean, brilliant stuff

Not as good as I thought

Posted by RogerNallenPettersson on Feb 28, 2014

I read the rewiews others have done and thought it should work fine in my HE dishwasher...but sadly it doesent...

Mild, Natural and Environmentally Friendly

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 10, 2013

Love it for being natural and kind to the environment. One of the very few dishwasher detergents that are rated highly on EWG for being non-toxic. Cleaned well and didn't leave any streaks or fragrance.

Soap for the dishwasher

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 08, 2013

What a mundane product to review. But here goes. I've tried a number of brands and this is what I consider the best. I'm not fond of all of SG's other products, but they did good on this one. Leaves no film at all, and cleans extremely well.

Great job!

Posted by rodeheks on Jul 23, 2013

This gel is doing a great job. It smells right and it does the job. I'm pleased to see it doesn't bleach.

ok

Posted by 5053040428578630556 on Jun 22, 2013

Seems to work ok. Nothing special.

Only use 1/4 and no extra foam

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

We used a few other brands, but they often left foam residue at the bottom of the dishwasher. With this one, we only fill up the reservoir 1/4 full and the dishes are clean and there is no foam - love that it has not smell too!

good, but too expensive

Posted by Reviewer2525212 on May 21, 2013

i use liquid detergent for smaller loads. I have used it several times, each time approx 20 ml and it cleaned well. Not dissapointed. But honnestly i have found much cheaper detergents (in tabs )for our dishwasher here in lihuanian internet stock.

liked it

Posted by Reviewer1127728 on Jan 23, 2013

although this is natural gel, it keeps dishes clean

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »