Works very well

Posted by 5183582229690605775 on May 09, 2014

I had been using little pellets and thought just my dishwasher was bad quality, with water marks left on everything, but when I usr this everything comes out sparkly and clean, brilliant stuff

Mild, Natural and Environmentally Friendly

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 10, 2013

Love it for being natural and kind to the environment. One of the very few dishwasher detergents that are rated highly on EWG for being non-toxic. Cleaned well and didn't leave any streaks or fragrance.

Soap for the dishwasher

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 08, 2013

What a mundane product to review. But here goes. I've tried a number of brands and this is what I consider the best. I'm not fond of all of SG's other products, but they did good on this one. Leaves no film at all, and cleans extremely well.

Great job!

Posted by rodeheks on Jul 23, 2013

This gel is doing a great job. It smells right and it does the job. I'm pleased to see it doesn't bleach.

Only use 1/4 and no extra foam

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

We used a few other brands, but they often left foam residue at the bottom of the dishwasher. With this one, we only fill up the reservoir 1/4 full and the dishes are clean and there is no foam - love that it has not smell too!

liked it

Posted by Reviewer1127728 on Jan 23, 2013

although this is natural gel, it keeps dishes clean

Effective, Safe, Green, Sustainable, Ethical, Vegan, and Cruelty-Free

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

Seventh Generation products are based on the following principle from the Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy: "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." This company is a leader in effective, green, sustainable, vegan, and cruelty-free products. The company has taken it upon themselves to spread the message that we have a responsibility to think about the consequences of our actions upon future generations and I respect that. Besides their strong ethical business practices, the product works very well. You only have to fill the dispenser 1/2 full. I never have any streaks on my glasses and my dishes are always very clean. The container reads that the product is not meant to be consumed, but it is also not poisonous - a good thing when it comes to a product that will be touching something from which you will be eating or drinking. It's good to have safe products like this if you have pets or children who might accidentally ingest the product.

一直都用,而且会继续选择

Posted by niuniuaihaitao on Jun 26, 2012

这款洗碗机专用的洗碗精,纯天然,没有味道,效果很好,我一直都使用,很经用,值得推荐

:-)

Posted by 4729278381797688879 on Jun 14, 2012

excellent

늘 사용하는 식기세척기 세제!

Posted by Reviewer2608033 on May 24, 2012

아기 식기들과 어른것 모두 매일 식기세척기에 돌리는데 잘 닦이고 좋습니다. 이거쓰다가 코슷코 케스케이드는 화학약품 냄새때문데 다시는 못쓰겠더라구요. 재구매 100%

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »